THE BIDDING

Sorry for the late update😭😭😭
Hope this chapter was worth the wait though ❤
Thank you soooo much for reading, please share and add to your library to get updates❤❤❤ Enjjjooooooyyyy💖💖
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

  Most of the girls were crying breathless by this time. I? I felt to many things that words could never justify.

I turned around and looked at this woman directly into her eyes and I could tell she saw the pains in mine because she looked away almost immediately.

There were several men behind her.
After briefly looking at us, she nodded at the men who then proceeded to enter the room.

Everything after that felt like it was happening in slow motion... I stood at the back of the room and one by one saw the girls being stripped off  the dress we all wore, shackled and stabbed in the stomach with a suringe, their screams piercing the air as they did so then losing themselves completely to whatever drug was pumped in them.

I shut my eyes as tightly as I could have causing my tears to spill and drench my face as I felt strong hands on me.

By the time I could even protest I saw my dress on the ground and my hands were being held behind my back.

I was crying loudly at that time. Screaming and begging them to let me go.

My entire body shivered with fear and then just like that I felt the needle sink deep into my stomach and everything seemed okay.

It was so hard to stand one place. I swayed and stumbled but i felt so calm.

What was I even worried about? I wondered in my drugged state.

The other girls like me we stumbling around too, there was no more crying or screams and as time passed there were less and less of us.

One minute I was in the room admiring the ceiling then I was walking through a long hall . It felt like I was floating through them actually.

I stood in the center of a big room and there were so many people looking at me.
Scary men. I heard a woman speaking loudly through a microphone, telling the men about me.

She's said I was exactly what they wanted. That I spoke fluent English, didn't understand even a fraction of Spanish... young and was 100% pure.

"The bidding will start at $2000." I heard her say.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I tried to  process what she said.

Her words felt so bad and wrong but the drugs in my system didn't let me understand what they meant.

I heard the men around me shout out large numbers one after the next as I continued to stumble around watching the world spin around me.

Soon enough the room was silent again and the next thing I felt was another needle in my stomach before my world went black.