Daddy wolf

Stop caring about what people think.
Stop taking caution, in your actions
Listen to what you want,
Do what you want to do,
this is your life. Live it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*outside the animal clinic"

"So let me gets this freakin straight you and Theo like yanno!" Scott covered his face with his hands "THEO?"

Liam didn't know what to say "we didn't....yanno we just made out a little we got interrupted" the betas face was bright red and he was looking at the floor he couldn't make eye contact.

Theo was there although they didn't realise he was there. He was sitting on top of one of the bins admiring the conversation like a creep.

"Oh so that makes it any better does it that you cheated on her with a PSYCHOPATH why Theo? Why tell me why?"

"Because....because he cares about me and he's really sweet and h....hot"

"You think I'm hot" Theo smirked "AHHH" Scott and Liam jumped out of their skins "How long have you fucking been there" Scott screamed "The whole conversation" Theo jumped down from the bin.

"So you think I'm hot" he smirked again "I...I..y...yes" Theo walked closer to Liam and looked him the eye "Your not so bad yourself dunbar" the kept on staring at each other and forgot Scott was there.

Scott stared at them with a surprised and confused look on his face "YO!" He pushes Theo "step away from him..and you!" He pointed at Liam "Your girl is in there in pain go see her"

Liam looked at him "she's not my girl anymore and she's fine she told me herself I'm going home" he started walking away "ay little puppy want me to drive you"

Scott stepped in front of the Chimera "I think you have done enough" Theo stepped closer to him "oh but that's the thing daddy wolf I'm just getting started...so puppy want me to drive you"

Liam smiled "that would be good thanks" he sarcastically smiled at Scott and got into Theo's truck "HAHA" Theo put his middle finger up at Scott and got into the drivers seat.

(Hey guys short chapter because I'm currently babysitting😂and you guys wanted me to update there will be more either tomorrow or the next day don't worry THANKS FOR READING MEANS A LOTTTT❤️)