The Awoken Sister

Astrid POV

"Can everyone just calm the hell down... Azar please put down the scissors"!! I try to gain everyone's attention Cohen continues to protect me pushing me behind him. "I told you to step away from my sister" she screams throwing the scissors at Cohen's head.

He dodges it like an expert it's a good thing I'm short. "Azar look I'm fine... Cohen won't hurt me" I plead pushing Cohen aside forcefully to show her I am fine. She quickly grabs me and hugs me tight "sister we must get home quickly"!!

She starts to walk towards the door but I tug my arm back. "No Azar you need to tell me who you are... and we aren't sisters" I demand. I can see I angered her as she clenches her hands into fists.

After a few minutes she takes a deep breath before answering. "Fine... I will tell you who I am... after that we must go home" she demands and I nod my head while crossing my fingers behind my back. We all sit on some chairs and wait for Azar to start.

"To begin my name is Azar I am from Planet Zymo and I have come to rescue my sister" she states and we wait for her to continue. "When me and my sister were younger one day we went out to play".

"I decided we should play catch the goose which was our favorite game" I could see Azar struggling as she remembered the memory so I grabbed her hand squeezing it to give her some comfort.

"So I told my sister to go hide and I would find her... and she was always good at hiding" Azar chuckles. "But I knew something was wrong when five hours had passed and I couldn't find her anywhere".

"So I quickly ran home and told mother that you had gone missing and we reported it to the officials. They claimed that there was nothing that could be done yet as we had to wait for you to be missing a whole day. A month later they found your body brutally attacked" she finishes in despair.

I am shocked and I face Cohen who also is shocked just as I am. "So how come you are in Sloane's body... what happened to yours" I asked curious. "After your death I was in a rage.. I wanted revenge for whoever slaughtered my sister" she answers the fire in her eyes apparent as she recalls the memory.

"I was no longer myself... so I was killed with a lethal injection. Of course the council was stupid to think that would kill me, I was reincarnated. But instead of having my own body I had to share".

I stare at Azar in silence and watch as Cohen becomes angry. "I'm going to need you to leave my sister's body or I will go to extreme measures to rid of you" he sneers at her. Azar smirks " you think it is easy to rid of me well think again I am not leaving until my sister is safely home" she snaps back baring her sharp teeth.

"Ok stop this is insane... if I was killed then how is it that I am alive once again" I ask demanding for answers. Azar breathes gently before answering "you were reincarnated as well... but you came back as an infant, you were born into a different family" she concludes.

My jaw hangs open until I burst out laughing. "I don't know what you are talking about but that is not possible... and you need some help" I say chuckling. "This isn't a joking matter... we must get home quickly before you are discovered" she rushes out.

"I'm not going anywhere with you and you need to leave Sloane alone" I snapped at her and I see the the hurt on her face. Cohen grabs my hand giving me some comfort.

"If you come with me... I'll tell you how you became deaf"...