Chapter 6

Kat's POV

I couldn't believe what I am seeing in front of me. Dominic standing in the front of the classroom. I wouldn't deny when I say I am jealous because all the girls are staring at him in an hunger way. 'What the hell is he doing here' I thought in my head as I continue to look at him where he is standing at the front of the classroom.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Dominic Sherwood and I am here to tell you about the business that I created." He spoke for the first time since entering the class. He looks around the room at the different person until his eyes landed on me. Dominic's eyes are wide like a sauce pan when his eyes landed on me. But before anyone could catch him staring at me, he adverted his eyes somewhere else.

For the next hour of Dom talking and explaining his business I fell asleep because I am still tired of last night. The bell rang signaling that the first session was up and its time to move on to our next session which is maths. I groan as I start to pack my bags and exit the classroom but i was held back by Dominic who wanted to speak to me. After everyone exited the classroom including the teacher, it was just Dominic and I.

Making sure that know one was listening on our conversation we stayed quite for a few minutes before Dom started talking. "Why the hell did you sleep out my speech" he hissed at me. I looked at him with a blank expression because it wasn't my only my fault that he tired me out last the last time I see him.

"What the fuck. I am extremely tired and I didn't get enough sleep last night" He walks up to me dangerously close until my back hits the wall.

"I'm sorry for accusing you. I didn't know you were tired" he whispers in my ears while his lips were dangerously close...Damn. When I couldn't take it anymore I smash my lips onto him and we had a heated make out session right here in the classroom. Lucky for us everyone was gone and the door was closed so no one could see us kissing.

The both of us stare in each other eyes until he bided that he has to run. We say our goodbyes after he told me that he was going to pick me up after school. For awhile I leaned against the wall still thinking about our encounter, when I heard the bell indicating us that we must head to our next class.

For the rest of the day it was torture with the subjects, but when it was art class I was happy because I was in my comfort and safe zone. Walking out of school, in the corner of my eyes I see Dominic leaning against the hood of his car with his arms folded.

I walked over from where I am towards him. He leaned up from the hood of his car and open the passenger door for me. "Thanks" I said to him after getting in the car and closing the door. Dom walked around and jump in and start the car before driving off. After a few minutes of driving I decided to ask "where are we going". He looked over at me with a smile on his face and a grin trying to hide behind it.

"You'll see soon"

Okay guys I'm sorry for making you all wait so long for a chapter that I promise to publish in the summer. I know that it is not long like I planned it to be but I try to update what I write for you all. I won't be active for awhile because I am focusing on my CXC that is coming up and that is my main focus right now. But here and there I'll try to update some of my stories.

Another thing I have another wattpad account name Sherwood1617, so go and support and follow that account. Ilu all.