Chapter 1:The Beginning

NARRATOR
     When Mike was born, his parents were extremely happy. They both knew his life would be special and unique. And it really was. With all that happened just a year or 2 ago, his life was EXTRA unique.
     4 months after Mike was born, Max was born. Her parents were also very happy. And then a couple years later, who know they would meet.

MAX'S POV(point of view)
     Tomorrow is the last day of school and to be honest, I could just not go to school. But unfortunately I still have to clean out my locker, say goodbye to teachers, burn everything in my backpack, and burn the actual backpack. I'm just so ready for summer to begin. I want to just sleep and hang out with friends!
MIKE's POV
Well tomorrow is the beginning of summer. I'm actually super excited!  Summer is my favorite time of the year because I can spend time with my friends. I especially want to spend time with Eleven and Will. I also really want to become friends with Max. She probably thinks I hate her but I really don't. I guess I just wanted Will to be ok and I didn't want someone else in the party. I guess I should go to sleep to wake up early. I'm super excited!
THE NEXT DAY
     MIKE's POV
     Well it is 6:48. Damn I woke up early. I guess I'm just that excited for the last day!!! Well actually I don't think I have good clothes for today. I just have this blank white shirt and some black shorts. I mean i could just ditch and not go to school. Nahh imma go.
MAX's POV
     OMG!!! It's 7:21. I leave for school at 8:15 so I guess I woke up pretty late. Well all I have to wear is a plain yellow shirt and some jeans. *brushes teeth, brushes hair,puts in shoes, and does everything else except eat break fast.
     "Omg mom what is this. It looks like a buffet threw up on our table," exclaimed Max.
     "Well it is your last day of school so I decided to make breakfast extra special," smiled Max's mom as she placed plates and cups around the table.
     "Ok, well I think I'll just have some orange juice and some waffles with whipped cream," said Max.
     "But what about this fruit and this other food?" asked Max's mom.
     "I'll eat it later or tomorrow but I have to hurry so I'm not late," said Max
MIKE's POV
     Well I have now arrived at school. Now where are my friends? *looks around and finds them all near the entrance of the school*
"Hey guys!" exclaimed Mike.
————————————————————————
Hey guys, so this is my second story and I know it was longer than my other one but it's fine. If you have tips for improvement dm me on insta and my name on insta is upside_down__will. Bye guys!!!