TrayXAiri

"Tray look at this cute video our supporters made us" she said while going up to Tray. "Let me see what kinda of vids these is" and he watched it and said awe. "Wow that was cute bae, who would have ever thought me and you getting together" he said while hugging her. "Yeah I know but we are and I'm happy that we is, but do you wanna announce it to ever one since saying they have no clue to if we even go out" she said while getting her camera out. "I mean we can but don't you think it's to soon" he said while lying across her bed. "Well you do have a point we can just tell them next week" while putting it away. "Are you sure, cause I don't have a problem saying it, but you just know how everybody is on the internet they do to much" he said while kissing her. "Yeah I'm cool with it, and plus I need as much privacy I can get with you before the media take over ya feel me" and she kissed him. "Yeah but what you want to eat?" He asked while getting off her bed. "I want some subway" "okay what you want on it?". "I want pickles cheese lettuce, mayo and Italian dressing, please" . "Okay beautiful I gotcha" and he left out.

Airi pulled out her camera and was about to do a prank on Tray.

Air:wassup, wassup, wassup, wassup hay it's ya girl Airionna that cute little brown girl everybody wants a taste of, and toda I'm back with another prank...........(her little prank song she did)so right now Mr. Tray bills went to go get us subway so I thought it would be a perfect time to prank him while he gone, so ima tell him that I want to move out this house cause I don't like him, but we was just good so this gone catch him off guard, but this how I feel at the moment okurr so let me set this camera cause he can be back in any minute cause subway is nowhere from our house so let's see his reaction let's go.

So she set up the camera and waited till he came back.

Tray:girl they packed up stuff supper good.

Airi:okay thanks just give me my food.

Tray:okay here, but wassup withcha.

Airi:man why you just come up here asking questions?.

Tray:Airi we was just cool when I left why you acting like this, you know you was not acting like this.

Airi:so what you calling me fake or something?while Leaning back.

Tray:now you know I'm not calling you that, you just tryna say that cause you showing out.

Airi:and now you tryna say I'm a show off, okay you know what Tray I'm moving out just cause you wanna be fake to say that.

Tray: how am I fake for staying the obvious.

Airi:no I'm leaving this house, you just was trying to be so dang on rude to me right now./while trying to get up.

Tray:how bro, like no you not leaving this house like hell no/while trying to push her back.

Airi:Tray I am not touching you, so don't touch okay, all I wanna do is leave okay.

Tray:no for real just stop it's not worth it/while standing in front of her.

Airi:Tray come on move now like no I'm finna go/while tryna move past him.

Tray:listen your just mad right now, for whatever reason I don't know,but just sit down and eat ya food okay, okay/ while sitting down.

Airi:I can't believe you taking me for a joke right now, like really.

Tray:what you mean a joke, I just not finna get my self worked up for nothing.

Airi:So now you saying I'm worth it, okay now I'm most definitely leaving.

And she left out.

Tray:Airi come back, eat yo food bro.

Airi:Really Tray, you worried about some dang on food instead of me really.

Tray:because I mean I bought it for you the least you can do is eat it.

Airi:first off don't tell me what I can eat cause if I don't want it, I DONT HAVE TO EAT IT!/as she got in his face.

Tray:Airi get out my face for real.

Airi:I can in your face if I want to.

Tray:AIRI GET OUT MY FACE!/he said while slightly pushing her back.

And she fell on the ground and started saying help(lol that's something Nique would do😭😭😭).

Tray:girl I barley touched you.

And as soon as he said that Chris came in.

Chris:what's going on, why y'all yelling.

Tray:cause she over trippin, and she was al-cut off.

Airi:HE HIT ME!/While fake crying.

Chris:Why you hittin females Tray.

Tray:I slightly pushed her, and she want to fall to the ground like I Jody her,which I didn't.

Chris:Airi is that true?.

Airi:Oh so now you taking his side, I'm fasho out.

And she got up, and went into her room.

Tray:I have no clue on wassup with that girl, but she showing out.

Chris:I don't know ether.

And so Tray sat back down, and after 20mins she came back in and grabbed the camera.

Tray:wow, really you was really showing out for real.

Airi:nah you was showing out, just being a F.a.k.e bro/while standing right beside him.

Tray:nah you a F.a.k.e for doing this prank, what is the prank called anyway.

Airi:well  it was really me trying to leave the house, but to be honest this really wasn't the prank.

Tray:nah for real, I don't know what you had going on, but it wasn't cool.

Airi:whatever, but y'all know it's team Airi all day everyday, if you don't know, now you know, hope you guys like this video up, subscribe to this channel, and team Airi we out.

Tray:you think you did something right there.

Airi:I know I did something.

Tray:whatever, so do you want to go somewhere tomorrow.

Airi:yeah like where.

Tray:we can go to-(cut himself off) wait a minute ima surprise you again, cause Mr. Bills is full of surprises so you'll see once I take you there.

Airi:okay,okay but it better be a good one.

Tray:I gotcha.

And they continued to eat.