Chapter 5

Bricks

"Hey daddy, I miss you." I heard a voice speak into the phone.

I looked down at my phone screen, not being able to see anything because of the steam from the shower, so I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

Once I made it into my bedroom, I wiped the screen, seeing the name "Starr 👅🍆". Starr is one of my hoes from the strip club, and it's crazy because instead of me being one of her regulars, she's my regular. She calls me throughout the week sometimes for dick and sometimes to give me head. This was obviously one of those calls.

Starr ⬆️

Starr ⬆️

"Wassup ma." I said into the phone, making her giggle. I ain't see what the fuck was so funny, but aiight.

"I said I miss you" She said.

"I know what you said." I replied, confused.

"Oh so you don't miss me?" she asked, making me smack my lips.

"Yo you called my phone to argue?" I asked.

"No, I called for dick. But I see you ain't on what i'm on, since you don't miss me." She said.

"Shit honestly I ain't, you buggin the fuck out for nothing. When do I ever say I miss you?? Did you mean to call another nigga or sum? I ain't pressed to fuck shorty, you out of all people should know that." I said.

"Boy stop, you know you be dreaming bout this pussy." She said.

"Have I ever called you?" I asked. "Have I ever given you anything besides dick?" I continued. "Do I even come to see you perform yo?" I finished and she was silent. "Exactly. Yo get the fuck off my line." I said hanging up the phone, before blocking her number.

I talk to Starr the way I do because she allows it. She knows what type of bitch she is, so she gets treated like the type of bitch she is, a slut.

I met Starr about 2 years ago, when Ale took me to "Vice City" , which is the #1 stripclub right now. Celebrities be all through that bitch on a regular.

•••
(WHEN THE FONT CHANGES LIKE THIS IT MEANS THAT IT'S A FLASHBACK ⬇️)

  It was a Saturday night, Ale talked me into going out with him to "Vice City", a big ass club. I ended up going and chilled in VIP the whole time and drank a lil bit, before I seen a female walking toward our section, with her eyes glued on me.

   Once she made it over to where I was, Ale signaled for them to let her in while tapping me. "Bro she suckin ya dick with her eyes" He said, making me chuckle. "I see her." I spoke as she walked over to us, still eyeing me.

  She sat down next to me and put her lips to my ear, "Hi sexy." she said smirking.

   "Wassup?" I said , returning the favor.