Mission Day 8: Hope

Continuation...

Me "Why do you think that getting her back isn't helping at all?"

Sehun "Things are better to be kept in silence other than exposing. Exposing would just make it worst."

Me "What if it didn't? Wouldn't you regret it?"

Him "Regret has already taken over me eversince I let go of her until this very day and till the day I breathe in my last breath. But it doesn't bother me anymore. I know I wouldn't be feeling it anytime soon."

I could tell my expression was weird in a concerned way.

Me "Why are you saying this?"

He looked me in the eye with full of sorrow and heartbroken. His face turned pale and his lips went dry. His body seemed to weaken all of a sudden. He let out a deep sigh and close his eyes. What I realised was he let out tears that were rolling down his face. He leaned back to the wall clenching his fist tight.

All of a sudden I felt a cold breeze passed by and it gave me a shiver down my spine and also goosebumps. Then within a second tears were also forming in my eyes. We cried silently alone in the practise room.

"Life is just not so easy Sunhee. It could end just like that. You can't turn back nor restart over." he finally let out his frustration. I didn't exactly understand what he was talking about.

He looked up trying to hold back his tears. His eyes were swollen and cheeks were wet. This was the first time  I've seen hime cry. It was definitely hurtful somehow. Sehun was usually all fun and cool but seeing him this way was double the pain than I expected.

I went up to him and gave him a warming hug to comfort him. I can say it was a way to repay his deeds after all. Sehun is a guy who is kind hearted and cares about people around him. He deserves to be treated nicely with open arms.

It was an overwhelming feeling. I felt blessed to have met a guy like him. I couldn't fully construct a proper sentence that defines my feelings toward him but all I could say he was my life saviour. I dont know what would happen to me if it weren't for him.

"Thank you." I whispered and still hugging each other. I could sense he was smiling as he placed his chin on my head. "You are most welcome."

He let go of the hug and faced me. He lift my chin and said "Thank you too, for giving me this opportunity. If this mission didn't happen, I would never be this happy. So for that, I will make sure everything will go well and that you will have your love one back."

Our smiles were sincere. It was honest, blessful and hopeful. It was tough to face that kind of situation but I didn't believe that I went through it smoothly. I hope the ability to experience this type of problems would help me grow into a much more better person.

3 More Days Until The Performance

Sweat, tears, blood is never enough. I had it. Anxiety kept running through me mentally and physically. I couldn't be calm for even a second. This is it, it will be my breakout, I thought to myself.

"Prepared?" said someone.

"Just repeating things to become extra prepared." I smiled at Kyungsoo.

His heart shaped mouth formed with a cheerful smile. He seemed to be having a good day.

"So how was things going?"

"Great and tiring as for this part of my life." I was talking about the performance.

"How was yours?" I continued. He said

"Usual as well. I'm pretty pumped up about your performance, well from what I saw earlier you were absolutely fantastic. I mean you were jaw-dropping awesome and I bet all eyes are going to set on you once you step on the platform."

"So you've been watching me through the door?" I raised a brow. His eyes went wide and cheeks went crimson red. "I-uh-I coincidently just saw you d-dance. I wasn't stalking nor anything just uh-- you know, stopped by." he stuttered while blushing. Well thats the Kyungsoo I know, cute and bubbly.

I giggled and bowed thank you. "Plus I am not that 'jaw-dropping' awesome. Besides there are others on stage. I just fear to be over-shadowed by them."

"Sunhee you're the main lead. How could you be over-shadowed? Thats just insane!" he exclaimed. "It ever happened before. Song Ha Na the main lead of Sleeping Beauty was over-shadowed by the fairies. This things are possible." I worried.

"Sunhee trust me you will not be over-shadowed. I know you would shine on stage and everyone will just be in awe as they look at you dancing. As I said you danced effortlessly beautiful." he held my hands that were shaking and calmed it.

I lost of words and my face started to heat up. What was I feeling? Why did he do this? And most of all why now? This is too much. Is this on purpose? Kyungsoo what are you doing? Do you know how pressured I am? Especially with this Kai problem and you showing up out of the blue. I cant handle with this going on right now. Ugh why oh why???

"Its okay I'm just here as a friend remember? Nothing more. I understand that you love Kai and I support that."

.......*Facepalm*........

Right. I think I am mentally messed up a bit right now. And moreover I was surprise to see his reaction so calm and please. It was never what I expected.

"I love you but sometimes selfishness would never help. So I'm deciding to do the right thing. If you're happy with Kai, go ahead and live happily. Your happiness is important to me." he warmed a smile and let go of my hand.

It soothes my mind for a while. "Are you sure?" I asked one more time. "Pretty sure." he answered. "But can I atleast ask for one more thing?" he continued with a question.

"Anything." I nod. He smirked and said "When you are on stage before you perform, I want you to search for me in the audience. It is equally important and you wouldn't regret doing."

"Promise it would be worth it?" I held out my pinky. "Promise." we pinky sweared just like when we were little. It was amazing to feel that way once again after how many years. Memories were made so fast that it was collected and stored in our brain without even being touched. Despite that it never even tried to escape from our brains. It was fascinating and greatful.

But just what is that important 'it'?