Chapter 6

After Hope chose her cake which was chocolate with some sort of strawberry jelly and chocolate and strawberry frosting. Jessi is walking around in the lawn and went and sat a little away from the house.
She was in comms.
"Taylor, Brad you guys found anything?" Jessi asked.
"Not a thing. Agent Carter?" Brad asked.
"I have an suspect. Jessi where are you right now?" Agent Hannah asked.
"I'm under some tree a little distance from the house, why?" Jessi asked.
"Leave from there. I told you to always keep an eye on Hope!" Agent Hannah said.
"Sorry, she was with Rez." Jessi said walking slowly back towards the house.
"Stay with her no matter what! Now go!" Agent Hannah said.
"Copy that. I'm on my way." Jessi said and ran off to meet Hope.
"Agent Dalton come in! Do you copy?" Agent Hannah said through the comms.
"I'm on. Agent Jackson is here with me, she is safe and sound." Leopold said.
"Good. Now both of you stay with Agent Mills and Hope! Don't leave their side unless it's an emergency!" Agent Hannah said.
"Copy that." Agent Dalton and Agent Aria said in unison.

*******

Hope was sitting next to her fiancée Rez holding hands watching the different types of flowers and decorations.
"Hey sis!" Jessi said as she came and side hugged Hope.
"Hey! Where the heck were you?! I wanted help choosing the flowers to decorate!" Hope said.
"I was...making..an important phone call." Jessi said.
"Okay. Anyways I was thinking about pink and white roses? What'd you think?" Hope asked.
"Say it's great." Agent Hannah said.
"Its...not really...suiting your type." Jessi said.
"What?" Hope asked.
"Agent Mills!" Agent Hannah said.
"I mean, red for love and yellow for the sunshines on both your faces. That is more representing you love birds." Jessi said.
"Hmm...not bad." Rez said.
"I love it! Thanks for helping!!" Hope said hugging Jessi.
"No problem. I'm always here sis." Jessi said.
"Awe. Let's go see to the chairs and tables. Come!" Hope said as she and Rez walked away.
"Wow." Brad said.
"Nice job Agent Mills." Agent Hannah said as tears was falling from her eyes.
"It's being fashionable in taste." Jessi said following Hope and Rez. Aria and Leopold have just joined them.
"Where were you two?" Jessi asked Leopold and Aria.
"I was in the washroom doing something if you know what I mean." Aria said.
"Okay." Jessi said.
"I was looking through her files in the office." Agent Leopold Dalton said.
"You did what?!!" Agent Hannah said.
"You said to find any information so I thought that might help. And you'd bet, I did find a few things. I'll send you the pictures right away." Leopold said.
"You put everything back how you got it right?" Brad asked.
"No I'd leave it like most other stupid agents do." Leopold said.
"It was one time Leo, let it go." Taylor said.
"Yes. It was an mistake, 1 year and a half now, let go." Aria said.
"Heard you, sounds that easy huh?." Leopold said.
"Who did what?" Jessi asked.
"It was Leopold's..." Leopold cut of Aria.
"Nothing you should be concerned about." Agent Dalton said as they walked into the living room.
"So since you said red and yellow roses, I think white with yellow and red sparkles curtains and for the table the same?" Hope asked sitting and thinking about what to write in the notepad to give to the decorators.
"Uhm...sounds nice." Jessi said.
"Cool that's what's it gonna be then." Hope said writing and giving it.
"Okay so tomorrow we're measuring and getting the outfits, then Rez parents are coming over for dinner and now we're going uh me, Steffi, sis and Angelina are going a four girls night out!" Hope said jumping and clapping excitedly.
"Four girls night out? That sounds... fun!" Jessi said smiling nervously.
"Play cool Agent Mills." Agent Hannah said.
"Okay. So let's go get ready! Boys you're gonna have time to get to know each other and babysit." Hope said and Leopold face changed to nervous scared.
"Ha ha ha ha ha! Agent Dalton has to babysit!" Brad said laughing uncontrollably.
"Babysit?" Leopold asked.
"Yeah. Steffi's son Billy. Her husband Liam will be here as well so...have fun! Besides it'll help you in the future when you and Hannah have kids." Jessi and Leopold's faces went wider and nervous. Taylor and Brad started laughing more uncontrollably.
"Control yourselves!" Agent Hannah said.
"Copy that Director." Taylor and Brad said. Hope grabs Jessi and Aria's hand pulling them outside and up to her room.
"So uhm...sis, just out of concern, uh did you invited anyone to come other than me to stay here?" Jessi asked.
"Agent Mills! What are you doing?" Agent Hannah said.
"Uh no, only you. Why'd you ask?"
Hope asked looking at Jessi.
"Just asking to see if...I'd have to meet anyone new." Jessi said.
"Okay. Whats going on? You're not acting like yourself sis." Hope said as she sat down on tje edge of her bed followed by Jessi sitting next to her and Aria on the side of Jessi.
"I am just making sure you're doing the right thing if this is what you really want." Jessi said.
"What ever do you mean?" Hope asked.
"Agent Mills don't say anything stupid!" Agent Hannah said.
"I mean, I married at an early age, and look where it brought me today. What I want I can't really much get." Jessi said.
"What crap are you talking?" Taylor asked.
"What are you talking about?" Hope asked.
"Like for example I have to tell Leopold wherever I want to go, ask for his permission and...also I want to have children but again it's up to him." Jessi said trying to lie.
"What are you saying that I shouldn't get married?" Hope asked.
"No no. That's the last thing I want for you. I just want you to happy, especially with this Rez." Jessi said.
"Don't worry sis. Rez loves me and I love him. Love, thats all that matters." Hope said hugging Jessi.
"Awe." Taylor and Brad said. Agent Hannah was shedding tears as well. She didn't thought that her sister would actually have advice from someone else, something that she couldn't give her, comfort and love.
"Okay let's get dress then!!" Hope said.
"Cool. Let me see what outfits I have in my suitcase." Aria said.
"Oh no. I have ordered a set of new dresses that came in today. And you two are going to get dress here!" Hope said and Jessi and Aria looked at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Xx_Princess Royalty _xX💖