15 years after

*Tyga P.O.V*
They took my girl.
One deep ass bullet killed her.
Sitting front row at her funeral with our son and daughter was even more harder.
Everyone blamed me, in person and on social media.
Yea I knew it was my fault.
I should've never involved her in this gang shit.
But she convinced me to let her do it.
I knew she was a bad ass, but I never thought when people say 'would you take a bullet for me?' Would happen to me or Jes.
Jessica was my ride or die.
I'm sure she knew it.
We did everything together.
The way me and Chris (brown) set this plan up, she wasn't suppose to leave.

The kids begin to cry as they look up to see their mother laying in front of us in her casket peacefully. Chris took them out to calm them down.

I walked up slowly to Jessica casket caressing her hair softly as people begin to leave quietly since the service was over and she was gonna be barried soon.

"Baby girl"I started off and hold her hand softly. It was different since she wasn't alive, she usually laced her fingers with mine. But I felt nothing but guilt.

"I don't know what happened during the job....Just know that I'm gonna keep the kids safe, keep making that money, hustling like when we were younger, and most importantly...kill the nigga that did this to you"I say lowly whispering to her looking down at her beautiful face.

"I should've never let you convince me into letting you take the job. I should've handled it. I ain't even gonna lie. All them times when I called you names, got smacked by you, thought I had bigger balls than you, and more... I deserved that. I wish I could go back and make this all better, bring you back to life, but I can't. Just do me and the kids, friends and family a favor..."I say taking a pause before kissing her on her head softly.

"Rest in peace baby girl"