Strangers

"Mommy, can  I go play?" asked little Finn. 

"No baby, it is not safe anymore." said Gena, Finn's mom. 

"You never allow me to play anymore!" said Finn. He stormed off with rage. 

"No! Finn! Come back! It is not safe!" Gena yelled. 

She rushed behind Finn but he moved quickly. He was ignorant to the danger that lurked. 

 "Finn!" Gena yelled.

 Finn ignored his mother. He was tired of being hidden from everyone. He wanted to be free. He did not see any danger in playing. He thought that his mom was paranoid. Suddenly, something was blocking his way. He thought to himself, "I have never seen you before. You are different." 

"Finn! No do not go any closer! Hide!" Gena yelled.

Gena rushed to save her son but she was too late. The stranger took Finn before he even flinched. Gena screamed and moved frantically behind the stranger to get her son but she could not keep up. She began sobbing and screaming uncontrollably, "They took my son, my only child left! They took my baby!" 

Gena screamed for help, but no one was there to help her. She was all alone and was left with a hole in her heart. Horrid thoughts ran through her mind as she mourned the loss of her son. Her life was now ruined. She had no one left. She had never seen anything as cruel as that stranger. Her heart hardened towards anything that resembled the stranger. Weeks went by and Gena's health deteriorated. She had forgotten that most of her time was spent in the public searching for her son. Gena had forgotten how filthy the environment became. Ever since the stranger took her son, more strangers came. Gena hid whenever they were near. They were barbaric creatures. They destroyed homes by dumping their filth everywhere. Gena was lost in thought of how gruesome these animals were, that she was unconscious of where she was going. She bumped into an object that enclosed her body. It was one of the filth left by strangers. Gena tried to get out but she could not. She squirmed in fright. Gena thought it was the end of her life. She continuously wriggled to escape. Then a stranger approached. Her heart began palpitating. She thought that it was definitely the end of her life. She wriggled even more and tried escaping the stranger but the filth obstructed her. The stranger then reached out to grab Gena. She tried to sting her with her tail but the filth blocked her. The stranger took her out of the water. She was never so close to a stranger before neither was she ever above water. Gena's body became tensed. She wriggled her body and moved her tail to escape but her efforts were futile. Then the stranger helped Gena by removing the filth. Gena was shocked and then composed herself. The stranger returned Gena to the water and continued swimming. Gena thought, "Maybe not all strangers are bad."