00 stargazing.

This book will contain imagines for the video game Far Cry 5. I mainly write for the following characters; Jacob Seed, John Seed, Faith Seed, and Nick Rye. Although I am completely willing to write for other characters!

These imagines are x reader, although if you make a request and ask me to use a specific name/person, that is alright.

Please vote/comment as you are reading! I know it's easy to forget to vote as you're reading a chapter, but it is highly appreciated! Not only is it appreciated but it motivates me to write new imagines!

REQUESTS!
Leave requests on this post for any of the characters in Far Cry 5. You can use some of the prompts below to help you as well! But you are more than welcome to come up with your own prompts/AU idea.

PROMPTS!
1. "wish i could relate but only a dumbass like you could do this."
2. "i just like proving you wrong."
3. they were all looking, but you didn't care. you ran up to him anyways.
4. hating each other and being trapped together during a long storm.
5. "i don't like the dark"
6. "you could have been killed! more importantly, you could have gotten me killed!"
7. "you're so casual about this. is it because you're used to killing people?"
8. "isn't this illegal...?"
9. "god, i don't know whether i want to kiss you right now or slap you."
10. "it's okay to cry."
11. "you can kill a person but you're afraid of a spider...?"
12. "can i hold your hand?"
13. "you're a terrible cook."
14. "so, it was you. why am i not surprised?"
15. "listen to me. don't do it."
16. "you've been pouting ever since I went out on that date, what's up?"
17. "you're an idiot." "but i'm your idiot."
18. "this is why we can't have nice things."
19. "i'm gonna come to your house with a giant boombox in my hands and tell you that i love you."
20. "do you hear that? that's the sound of you being a dumbass."
21. "i accidentally called you my girlfriend/boyfriend today."
22. "we're not having this conversation again."  23. "that's my ex. make out with me and make them jealous."
24. "above all, don't lie to yourself."
25. "are you trying to seduce me?"
26. "fuck you" "not with that attitude"
27. a kiss paired with a tight hug, knocking the breath out of the person being hugged
28. an unexpected kiss that shocks the one receiving it
29. "i don't come here anymore. it brings back unwanted memories"
30. "god, stop doing that."  "doing what?"