4

We were jus sitting in the car bopping to old songs we used to sing together. Until we finally pull up to my house. He stops the music and looks back at me.

"What?" I say blushing again.

"I fucking love you." He says licking his lips. I chuckle.

"Ok, Yazz. I'll call you tomorrow." I say opening the door. I hop out and close the door.

"Aye! You forgot something." He says and holds up my black lace underwear.

"Keep em." I say and wink biting my lip as I walk up the steps to my apartment.

I get into the house and immediately get into bed taking my bun down.

My phone wakes me up from my nightstand. I roll over with crust still in my eyes and my hair in my face.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Whatchu doin?" Tray's voice says.

"I gotta give you contact name right now." I say sighing.

"Yeah lemme tell you how to spell my name." He says.

"Tray, I think I know how to spell 'Tray'." I say rolling my eyes.

"Nah my name is spelled D-A-D-D-Y." He says. I smack my my teeth.

"Tray, you really aggy!" I say in a raspy voice. "Oo I just thought of your name!" I say typing it in.

Aggy🙄🙃

"Nah, I was thinking sum like 'Future Hubby' or 'BD'." He says.

"What the hell is a 'BD'?" I say.

"Bomb Dick! Fuck is you talking bout!" He says making me laugh out loud.

"Yo, I really don't like you!" I say. "What you call me for anyway?" I ask.

"You told me I could find you at the studio and you ain't anywhere near these parts." He says.

"Oh so you stalkin stalkin?!" I say chuckling.

"Hell yeah!" He says. We both crackin up now until he stops laughing. "Aye but for real, I'm trynna get to know you an shit and you playin."

"How am I playing?" I say. He groans.

"You know how you playin wit me." He says.

"I honestly don't." I say.

"Didn't you just go on a date with ole boy last night?" He asks.

"Yea, why?" I ask smiling.

"That's how you playin wit me." He says.

"Nigga, Ion even know you!"I say confused asl.

"Aight, Airi." He says. "I'll call you later Aight?" He says.

"Ok." I say. He hangs up and I'm left there sitting in bed looking stupid. Then suddenly the front door unlocks and I hear someone walk up the steps.

"Hey." Armon says taking off his jacket.

"Hey, Armon. Whatchu here for?" I ask not looking away from my phone. Yazz has just texted my phone.

"Whatchu mean?! I'm here for my cat." He says taking off his shoes and slipping into my bed.

"It's not your cat." I say smiling as Yazz's texts. Armon puts his head under the covers.

"Oh, you already prepared for me, huh? No underwear. I like it." He says looking back at me.

"Mmhm." I say ignoring him.

"Yo, who you talking to?!" He asks flipping the covers off of us both.

"Nobody." I say smirking.

"Ok then." He says nodding his head. He goes back under and I feel him lift my legs but still ignore it until his tongue inserts into me and I immediately moan putting my phone to the side.