Tiny Box

"Are you sure about this?" she asked me. I grabbed my clothes from the cabinet and looked at her. "Of course, I need space Mina," I said then she nodded of understanding. She came closer to me then grabbed my clothes away from me. She dropped my clothes to my luggage and hold my hands.

"Please protect yourself, Sana, You're now fighting against something horrible," she muttered while looking at my eyes directly. Her eyes really meant her words. Why do I even deserve this kind of friend?

"I will, Don't worry okay? let's just talk on the phone. Please give this to Momo" I said reaching a paper to her. She just looked at it and raised her eyebrow but she just accepted it slowly and flashed her a thin smile. I removed my hands from her and before I turned around to grab my luggage, I stood there silently while pointing at my cheeks. Gladly, she immediately understood what I mean and chuckled.

"Take care Sana, I'll go ahead," she said then pecked me in the cheeks quickly. I giggled and nodded. She walked away but she turned to me and waved. I waved back.

~~~

"Here's your destination Miss," the driver said. I just smiled and answered him "Thank you~". I exited the cab and took a deep breath as I watch the cab driving away now. I shut my eyes and turned around to see a house in front of me. A place where I am far away from Seoul. Great! They say... a new move will probably be the new chapter of my life.

Suddenly, a random hand patted my shoulder, so I looked around and a pretty milk girl appeared in my sight. When my eyes met hers, she immediately smiled widely "Hi!" she greeted me. I responded to her with a "Hello~" and beamed.

"I am your new neighbor, Dahyun. Kim Dahyun...and you are?~"

"uhh Im Sana. Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you...Dah...?"

"It's Dahyun," she said while chortling with her eyes squinted. Aww, she's so soft! I wonder why is she so pretty. She looks pretty nice too.

"By the way, I already cleaned and organized your house. I kinda got excited when I heard the news about you living in this beautiful house" She said but then she suddenly grabbed my luggage and started to walk towards the house. I just stood there while watching her, she seems pretty small to me and she's just wearing a pink floral dress. What a nature lover she is.

"Come on! let me welcome you to your new house" I didn't say any word and just followed her. When we're already at the front door, she pulled a key from her pocket, still wearing her smile. She's so jolly. "The previous owner gave the key to me, I'm not a creep" she blurted out.

.

I just smiled at her and let myself see what's inside the house...

I quietly gasp and gazed at Dahyun who looks so proud. It's full of flowers in every corner and the smell. It smells good! the furniture was kinda modern and I guess she spent all of her time doing this just to welcome her neighbor which is me.

I looked at her smiling widely "How much do I need to pay you?" I asked, but she quickly shook her head and raised her hands in the air, waving a no to me. "No to paying!" she exclaimed. I was about to speak a word, but she cut me off. "I'll go ahead! see you later. Enjoy!" then she ran off the door. I looked at the windows and the house beside me is hers I think.

~

I went upstairs and threw myself on the bed and sighed. I grabbed my bag and took out my phone and began to scroll some news feed. Nothing special in it, but one thing that caught my eye is a familiar person who I recently saw. Im sure this Dahyun? Alright but how? how did she know my profile?

*DING DONG*

I promptly jumped out of my bed and ran towards the door. I opened it and I saw a tiny box on the doorstep. I looked around to see who gave me this box, but I found no one. I just picked up the box and opened it. It's a raspberry cupcake and one piece of paper. I hesitated to pick the paper but screw it!

"let me know if it taste good! Please don't starve"

-Guess it =)

I smiled...I already knew who it was. It was her. Kim Dahyun.

------------------

Right... I'm now fixing this. Nothing changed, I'm just correcting my grammar and spellings. Added some tiny descriptions becauseee it looks so dull. Anyway, I'm writing a new story and it's Jenlisa. Not a fan? kdot.