Chapter 8

"Well welcome to the Noah's Ark Traveling Circus!" Joker cheered "Now just to come up with a stage name for you."

"How about Six?" the beast tamer, Beast suggested "She does have S-006 tattooed on the back of her neck."

I quickly slapped a hand over the back of my neck despite knowing my hair was blocking it and she most likely saw it while I was doing all those flips.

"Bring it up again and I'll have your head bitch." I growled while glaring daggers at her

She widened her eyes at me "S-sorry." she stuttered "Won't come up again."

"What about...." Joker trailed off as he thought "Wolf? You do seem rather fond of them."

"I suppose it's not the worst thing one could call me." I said

"Great! But there is one last thing that you have to do...." he said and I raised an eyebrow "Smile. Come one let's see one."

I kept a stoic face as I high kicked him in his "Not happening."

He let out a sigh "Fine then. I'll show you to your tent. Since there's an odd number of people, you can have your own tent."

"Okay." I said "Come on Ash."

He led me to my tent and I unpacked my stuff. After a quick tour, I figured out the place pretty quickly. I started walking towards the training area.

"Oh, hello there." I said, noticing a snake slithering next to me "And who might you be?" I asked

Thanks to my demonic powers I was able to understand animals and often conversed with random critters I would come across.

"Emily?" I asked, wanting to make sure I heard her right

I picked her up and she coiled loosely around my hand.

"You must be cold in this winter weather. Here," I said and held her to my chest, letting her slither into the space between my boobs "You can stay there until we find somewhere warm for you to stay."

She thanked me and I gently pet the squishy area under her jaw. I walked up to the training area and did some stretches. I began to work out a bit, careful not to squish Emily.

"Hey Doll." I said while walking up to her

"Oh hi Wolf." she said "Surprised you recognized me outside of my costume"

"You kidding? I couldn't miss those freckles." I joked

"So what's up?" she asked

"Two things... is there somewhere warm for Emily?" I asked while pointing to her little head that was poking out of my chest "And is there a place to shower?"

"Yeah." she said

She led me towards the main performers' tents. We walked up to one tent and Doll called into it.

"Snake!" she yelled "Your snake got out again."

A guy with short white hair and golden eyes walked out with several snakes coiled on his body.

"Is it Emily? I've been looking for her." he said "Where is she."

"Wolf." Doll said while poking at my cheek

"Oh," I said, snapping out of the small trance I was in "Right. Sorry, I spaced out."

I held my hand at my chest and Emily slithered out, coiling in the palm of my hand.

"Here you are." I said while holding out my hand to him

He gently scooped Emily out of my hand and walked back into his tent without another word.

"Wolf?" Doll questioned while poking at my cheek again "Wolf!"

"W-what?" I said, snapping out of the trance I was once again in

"You were staring off. Are you okay?" she asked

"N-no I wasn't. Shut up." I huffed while blushing "Let's just head over to shower."

I walked off not knowing where the hell I was going but luckily Doll ran up and let me follow her to the showering area. I wasn't too surprised that the shower was more or less just buckets of water. I walked up to the area that everyone was rinsing off. It was nothing but a bunch of guys but I honestly didn't care. I began to undress but Doll stopped me.

"Umm... are you sure don't wan't to wait for everyone to leave? With your... umm.. body type... guys might stare or try things. I never thought much about when it's me since I have a very boyish figure."

"Who caresif I got curves?" I said while rolling my eyes "And if pervs wanna look let them. I don't have time to waste caring. Besides, if they try anything I can handle them or Ash can."

"If your sure." she said, clearly still very skeptical

I ignored her over-caution and continued getting undressed.

"Oh my gosh," I heard Beast say while walking by "You're so scarred up."

I let out a tch noise and glared at her "Bitch you're getting higher and higher on my hit list."

I let out and irritated sigh as I poured a bucket of water over myself before washing my hair and body. The cold water definitely calmed me down

"Hey can someone wash my back?" I called to the crowd

They shifted uncomfortably and murmured among themselves.

"Fucking pussies." I growled to myself before seeing Jumbo

"Hey Jumbo can you help me with my back?" I called to him

He walked over and washed my back for me but barely looked at me. I could tell he was bit uncomfortable but I really didn't care. I needed to get clean. He finished and began to walk away.

"Thanks Jumbo." I said and rinsed off

After I dried off I realized I only had the clothes that I had changed out of. Not wanting to get back into the sweaty outfit, I picked up my clothes and walked the short way to my tent without anything on. I got dressed and walked out of the tent. I was out on cooking duty and was fine with it. While cooking, Ash walked up to me with a raw chunk of steak in his mouth.

"Who the fuck gave him raw meat?!" I yelled and immediately cooked it up for him "He's a spoiled guy. He likes his steak very rare, but not raw, and cut up into little bites so it's easy to eat." I grumbled to myself while placing his food on a plate on the floor

I turned back to the food I was cooking and finished with a smile. The night passed by without much interruption. My shift for cooking duty ended and I decided to visit the doctor in the infirmary.

"Knock knock," I said while walking in "I'm bored. Need any help?"

"Sure." he said "Would you mind running into town and gathering a few supplies?"

"No problem." I said while picking up the list

>>>>>time skip four years to when everyone is their normal ages (Skye's 19 now btw)<<<<<

(A/N: Story will continue in the next chapter)