"Break Me." (Connor x Hank) (Rough Smut)

"Break me."

Connor's famous last words.

Connor and Hank had been a couple for a while, but kept the fact away from "certain" people, knowing that they would be ridiculed for being and Android and Human couple.

But sometimes, one of them would test their limits, teasing one another, going to the bathroom to "take care of something", even as far as Connor on his knees under Hank's desk.

For investigation purposes.

Connor was a bit facinated with how humans interacted, invented, and even how the repopulate the earth. For him, looking at it biologically just didn't make sense. Maybe looking at it through the lenses of a deviant somehow affected his view? Could be. He liked how Hank described it, though.

"It's like a stress reliever, it feels good during and after. Some do it for the feeling, some do it for the love." He said.

Connor started to understand a bit, wanting to be Hank's "Stress reliever". He was curious about how it felt, as he was always the one pleasuring Hank. Not the he minded, he just wanted to please Hank than himself. So, his plan was to be smooth with his invitation to intercourse. Dropping hints, winks, and maybe even dress in something scandalous.

Not being able to decide, Connor did all three.

The RK800 walked into the DPD with Hank like any other day. Heading their way straight to their desks, Connor bumped hips with Hank as subtly but still knowledgeable as possible. "Oh, my apologies, Lieutenant." Connor said, moving a bit from his spot. "Don't worry, it's fine, Connor." Hank said, a light chuckle hidden in his sentence. Connor smiled, nodding and then turning to walk to his desk, ready to get some work done.

For Hank, it was same old, nothing new other than Connor keeping things interesting. From little small talk and conversations, to snickering about Gavin and Rk900 being together. Connor's "brother" had recently been taught how to flirt, so he had put his new skill to work the moment he learned it. Connor and Hank would point and share a small joke before going back to work.

Before they knew it, it was time to get going. Hank was more than happy to leave his work and hang out with Sumo and Connor. Connor seemed excited too, told by his faster than usual walking pace. Hank took notice and smiled, looking at him like watching a kid race around his parents to buy him a toy.

Connor hurriedly got into the passenger seat, waiting patiently for Hank to catch up. When he did, Connor smiled to him, as he normally would. But this time, a hint of flirtatious intent was in his expression. Hank smiled back, silently noting and leaving his mind to make whatever of it. He started the car and headed home.

Hank would stop to get some of his favorite junk food but Connor warned him about the calories and fats in the food. So instead, he just headed home. Connor seemed much more happy than usual. He bounced a leg over the over, resting his chin on the palm of his hand as he looked out at the passing scenery as they got closer to home.

"What's got you smiling, Connor?" He asked, chuckling. Connor looked at him. "O-Oh, it's nothing, Lieutenant." Connor said, playing with one of his chocolate brown curls bashfully. Hank raised a brow but didn't say anything. Once he pulled up to the driveway, Connor, quite literally, jumped out of his seat and headed towards the door in a hurried pace. Hank chuckled, kinda liking the fact that Connor didn't stay a poise and "perfect" machine. He liked how Connor's curiosity never died down even after making such a ground breaking discovering of Roombas.

As if Hank needed another robo-baby.

Connor was practically jumping in place, waiting for Hank to open the door as he fumbled with his keys. "Connor, did they invent coffee for Androids?" He asked. Connor shook his head. "Not to my knowledge, Lieutenant." "It's Hank, son." He reminded Connor, ruffling his hair and patting his butt. Connor flinched at the sudden touch, a soft blue warming his cheeks. "Not in front of the kids, Hank!" Connor fake scolded. Hank chuckled, this time squeezing his ass. "Whoop.~"

The brunette Android knows his ways after much research.

He leaned back into Hank, wiggling his ass against his crotch and smirking. "Be patient for your surprise.~" Connor purred, kissing his cheek. Hank was far from impressed, surprised, and horny. He just froze, jaw dropped and speechless. Connor laughed. "Did I surprise you?" Connor asked, very proud of himself. Hank nodded.

Connor giggled, kissing him again. "But seriously, I wasn't lying when I said surprise." He hinted, pampering Sumo. Hank sighed, his dick already hurting from his growing erretion. "You better not tease me." Hank warned, a little embarressed by the fact that he couldn't stop thinking about what he felt on his crotch. Connor giggled. "What? Like this?" He asked, rubbing him through his pants. "Wow, you really are hard.~" he purred, adding pressure smirking.

"That's it's, I'm taking your ro-boginity." Hank huffed, slinging Connor over his shoulder and heading to their bedroom. Connor was silent, a bit confused about what he said and then quickly understood. "Lieutenant, put me down this instant!" He squeaked, yelping as he felt Hank smack his butt. "Man, it even feels real.~" he purred, rubbing it. Connor tried to escape Hank's grasp to no avail.

Hank pinned him to the bed, grinning widely at him as stripped him naked. Hank watched as Connor blushed in embarressment,  little nervous but excited for his first time. He felt hot and dirty, but in a good way for some reason. Hank grabbed some lube from his nightstand and poured a generous amount onto his fingers. "I'll be gentle, promise." Hank whispered to him as he circles Connor's hole softly, slowly pushing in a finger and searching his face for any signs of discomfort.

Connor's sensitivity levels were at 100%.

Connor moaned softly at the sudden feeling, his finger slightly clenching into his palm as he relaxes. He didn't feel uncomfortable, he felt excitement. The brunette felt excited and less nervous. Hank added another finger and slowly thrusted it in and out of him, kissing his neck as he whispered loving words to him. Connor moaned a little louder, shifting in his spot as to guide Hank's fingers to reach a certain point. Connor gasped and mewled as he felt Hank finally reach it, moaning lewdly at the sudden moment. "L-Lieutenant~!" He panted softly, his fingers clutching onto the soft sheets under him.

Hank chuckled lowly as he knew with utmost certainty that he was going to break him.

The Lieutenant then slipped his own clothes off, hungrily staring at Connor like prey. He gently pushed his tip in, hearing Connor mewl softly at the feeling made him want to go further but was patient. He waited a little before sliding himself in entirely, causing the Android under him to let out a long, dragged out moan. Hank grinned as he nibbled on his neck, waiting for him to adjust. "You okay, Con?" He asked, rubbing his sides. Connor nodded in response, panting softly. Hank carersses him as he slowly thrusted in and out of Connor's tight hole, kissing his back and rubbing his hips as he went faster.

"Break me." Connor muttered.

Hank stopped imedietly in his tracks.

"Say it again." He demanded.

Connor was silent.

"Break...me."

Hank grabbed Connor by the hips and slammed straight into his prostate, causing the Android to let out loud, lewd, and long moans from his voice box. He screamed in pleasure as he felt Hank fuck his tight hole into Cloud 9, tears welling up in his eyes from the intensity, and his toes curl in pleasure as he felt himself get closer and closer by the second to climax.

The feeling, oh the feeling was, ironically, indescribable. No word in the English language could Connor use to describe the forgien exhilaration of pleasure he felt coursing through his program. Oh, how he loved it. Why didn't he do this before, this felt amazing! Hank grunted as he slammed into Connor's prostate and came deeply into him. Connor let out broken moans as he
felt the jolting shock sprint though him as he came.

Hank panted tiredly as he pulled out of the Android, letting his cum leak out of him. He fell next to him and pulled Connor close.

"So...how was your first time?" Hank asked after catching his breath.

No response.

Connor was knocked out cold

((1453 words.))

((Yo! Author here. Sorry about literally not exsisting on Wattpad, been really uninspired to write stuff but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things! ))

Love ya, Keep Sinning.~