Fujin Nebibit Sohma

Hi there. I'm Fujin Nebibit Sohma. I'm known as the leopard of the zodiac. My brother, Akito Sohma, is known as the god of the zodiac. I have one goal in life, to break the curse. To do that, I, the leopard, have to get Kyo, the cat, to fall in love with me. I am already 100% in love with him. He is an amazing guy. He was the only one who helped me on that day so long ago.

*Flashback*

It was a cold snowy night. I was running from Ito-nii. He was chasing me with a big ass knife. I tripped and fell face first on a patch of ice. I busted my lip open, broke my nose, cut my cheek and got a black eye. I sat up and bawled. I sat there crying, getting covered in snow. When suddenly, I wasn't getting covered in snow anymore. I lifted my head up a little and saw an orange head of hair. And the boy. Oh boy was he cute.

Just the perfect amount of coloring on his cheeks. His reddish-orange eyes. Surrounded by cute reddish-blonde eyelashes. He looked flushed and cold and about twice my size.

"Are you alright?"  those three words ring through my head even to this day.

"Ye- no." I don't know what pushed me to do it but, I got up and hugged him.

I expected to hear a loud POOF but, I didn't. When I opened my eyes I didn't see a guy looking at a leopard. I saw a black and white beaded bracelet. I felt my own bracelet heating up. Almost as if it was burning me. I let go of him and we both cradled our wrists to our chests.

"You have a bracelet too?" He asked.

"Yes. Oh, I forgot. I'm Fujin Nebibit Sohma."

"I'm Kyo Sohma."

We both smiled, we walked around until we heard footsteps coming towards us. And a single thought crossed my mind.

I'm so dead.

*Flashback over*

It's been years. We were only children. And now? It's my job to find him. And it's my job to break the curse.

I just hope I can do it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Okay, it's been a while. I know. I just have a lot going on. With school having started back up little more than three weeks ago, I don't have as much time as you'd think. But, stay faithful my little baccas.