Chapter 1

I stood in front of the huge building that i dreamed of working. Taking a huge breathe i entered through the sliding glass doors and walked my way to the receptionist.

"How may i help you" she asked as she swirled her blond locks. 

"Hai my names Daniel Hanson. I'm the new personal assistant." I said confidently. 

"Oh yes Mr Milton will be in his office. 12th floor. If you walk to my left you will find the lift." She said and I thanked her before walking off to the direction. 

As I entered the lift panic of screwing up washed over me and my hands started sweating. 

'Breathe Daniel breathe. Everything will be going good as long as you have confident in yourself' my father's voice spoke inside my head making me calm down.

The elevator made a *clink* sound indicating it's action time. I checked everything once more and walked straight to the double doors that said "James Milton -director"

I knocked and heard a "come in". Straightening my pose i walked to the room and stood in front of a bold and tan guy.

"Good morning sir. I am Daniel Hanson, the new personal assistant" i said.

"Good morning. I am James and welcome to the company." He said as he adjusted the tie of his expensive suit.

I nodded my head before giving him my joining application. He sat on his chair while motioning me sit. He started reading through the file as i sat there wiping my sweaty hand on my pants.

"You studied business management" He said as he turned the next page.

"Yes Sir." I answered back even though it is not a question. He let out a hum before continuing to read. 

"I hope you have read the rules of this company." He said as i nodded.

"You are expected to reach here by 9:30am and you can leave at 5:00pm. You are to book my appointments, Look into my schedules and attend meetings with me." He continued.

"Yes sir" i responded.

"Ok. Now off to work. If you turn left and keep walking, you will find your office".He said as i gathered my things and stood up.

"Welcome to Ace co-operate" he said putting his hand out in front of me.

"Thank you, Sir" i said accepting his firm handshake.