Fail to Run

I woke up to hearing guys talking in the near by rooms. I could tell that I was on a bed, and I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes and sat up. My left leg wasn't in a a cast, weird?

I know I broke a bone, yet it doesn't look like it nor does it feel like it. "Oh good, the boys will be happy that you are awake" I heard a lady saying, I look up at her then at my leg "oh uh, I can't awnser that, but my name is Sarah, and you are..?" "My name is Kayla".

"Well I'll tell the boys, I'll be back" she said as she walked away. I got up when she was gone, and saw my camera, I left it there but took the card from it and opened up the door.

No one was there, good. I quickly got outside, I heard boys talking so I quickly hid behind a building. I looked to the other side and went that way, until I saw the guys sitting on bleachers.

I whistled at them and gave them a little wave, they didn't look happy at all "let's get her!" one of the twin boys yelled as they all got up, I turned around and ran. I didn't get far, though.

"Thought you could get away, huh? By the way, my name is Drew" I sighed and pretended to give up "good I'll let you go and we will head back" I didn't say anything. I looked at Drew, brown eyes, dark black spiked up hair. He was hot.

We started walking back, Drew walked over to the twins that are ahead of us to talk to them. I looked at the fifth guy that was walking next to me "so what's your name?" The guy looked at me, he had brown eyes and blonde hair, it was kind long "Nelson" then he looked back up. I just sighed, well he doesn't talk much.

We were getting closer to the camp and that is when I decided to make my move, I grabbed Nelson's arm and pushed on a pressure point to knock him out and ran until I was tackled to the ground, I kick and punched them rolling around trying to get free. I was picked up and felt a needle go into my arm, I whimpered as my eyes started to close "shh, we got you, just relax" I could tell it was the white haired boy talking to me.