Weird Middle Earth dream

Yes, in fact, another dream.

I dreamed that I was a Rivendell elf and Rivendell's army came to Mirkwood for some reason. Mirkwood was COMPLETELY different from the original version. It was like... Rivendell... with more trees....

So yeah, and then the men of Laketown came, and it was all out WAR! I dunno how that happened... but oh well. And for some reason, in all of my dreams of Middle Earth, I have NO fighting experience whatsoever, so uh.... things turned pretty bad...

I was only, you know, stabbed by a spear tipped with Black poison or something. I started coughing up blood and yeah. There was also this mortal who came at me with a sword, and I used my own sword as a shield?? That didn't work out very well, so now I also have cuts on my legs in addition to the coughed up blood.

Then Thranduil came and was like, "Oh, I have gathered you all today to be allies for the Battle of the Five Armies," or something. Well then, Thranduil, ya could've said that EARLIER.

And for some reason the place where he announces this is a balcony of the healing room, so obviously I was on the balcony. But here's the thing: Thranduil didn't even NOTICE my condition. What the hell??? I NEED TREATMENT!!!!!

So anyway, I might've gotten better on my own, I think. Then he dragged me, Legolas, Bard (I think), and Thorin (I'm not sure) to this place. It was a cool place. It had a small pond thing, and we all went swimming, I think. I DON'T KNOW, MY DREAMS ARE WEIRD.