015- The Broken Seal

꧁꧂

"That was awesome Y/n!" Naruto shouted, he looked over to Y/n who smiled before she fell to her knees. Due to the amount of energy Y/n use she was quite drained.

Sasuke is holding his own against Haku, activating his Sharingan, which allows him to track Haku's incredibly fast movements. Naruto stubbornly refuses to accept that Haku is too fast for him, but he is running low on chakra and faints. During that time, Y/n is distracted by the concentration by studying the mirror. Haku, realising that Sasuke would have the advantage in a drawn out fight, and Y/n being distracted as she rushed to Naruto, Haku targets the Y/n due to her being vulnerable she attacks with a volley of senbon, and Sasuke instinctively moves to shield his teammate.

The sound of footsteps echoed Y/n ears and someone stood right in front of her. The speed knocking her down next to Naruto. She raised her arms covering her and Naruto as needles shot down on them. She felt something dripping on her arm. Slowly peeking to see blood. Her body stops and everything is in slow motion.

Her vision cleared to see no other then Sasuke. Naruto wakes up and sees Sasuke standing in front of them, struck by many senbon. Naruto is shocked and catches Sasuke as he collapses. Y/n glared at his body in shock, hesitating to touch Sasuke. Naruto still wounded, grows angry.

"Sasuke.." Y/n whispered in disbelief of him risking his life for them, for her.

She looked to Naruto, he seemed different and enraged. This unknown chakra within him filled the air.

Something in Y/n eyes triggered in a flash and this red chakra surrounded Naruto. Her forehead ached in pain wear a familiar scar was sealed, she covered as pain struck.

Naruto and his bright blue eyes where gone. There was dark energy and his eyes were this orange dark red. His teeth grown sharp and his only objective was to destroy Haku.

And Y/n wanted to kill him. But She look at Sasuke. His body lied in her hands and so did his blood. She felt guilty.

If I didn't run after Sasuke and put us in jeopardy. Tears filled her eyes.

"I'm so sorry.." she cried.

Believing his teammate has died in his arms, Naruto is enraged and unconsciously taps into the chakra of the Nine-Tailed Fox within him, which both Kakashi and Zabuza sense and makes Kakashi wonder if the seal is broken. Haku watches in disbelief as the fox's power heals Naruto's wounds.

꧁꧂