McSuckMyAss

„NOT AGAIN!!!"

Jisung yelled inside of the kitchen at McDonald's.
He was clearly frustrated and not proud at all to work at a fast food chain.While he was preparing
an order,he rushed towards the ice cream machine and ended up running into his coworker who then fell on the grill with her face while Jisung's entire order fell on the ground.He could already feel the mad aura of his chef slowly but surely approaching him.He could feel every hair on his body rising out of fear and before gulping hardly,there he was.

His chef was standing in front of him with his muscular arms crossed and an expression that just screamed:"I'm gonna fucking kill you."

„Han Jisung.In my office.Now."
Jisung quietly followed his chef with the fear of losing his job.He didn't want to end up homeless in a hole at a beach like his old friend Johnny.
(NCTzens will get it lmao I'm laughing my fucken ass off cause of that pic 😫😫😫😫)

This picture was always in Jisung's mind to keep him motivated to work and earn money

He got startled by his chef aggressively closing the office door shut.He demanded Jisung to take a seat and Jisung politetly obeyed.

„Mr.Han.You are causing the kitchen a lot of trouble,do you know that?"

„(Of course I know you fucking meatball head)
Yes,I know and I'm very sorry for my actions.
I try my best here but sometimes these really unlucky things happen to me.
I'm gonna try my very best to prevent these things from happening again sir."

„You are the reason why one of my workers
has her face on the grill now.You really need to change if you want to keep this job.
I'm not here to listen to your excuses every fucking day so you better change something Mr.Han!"

„(Okay you fucking asshole stfu now I don't have time for you I have to watch Rupaul,K? 😫😫)
I understand,chef.I will change."

Jisung was allowed to leave the office.
He truly hated his working place but boy he needed the money.When he entered the kitchen again,all
of his co workers were looking at him.
He could feel how their eyes were judging him.

„What's wrong guy's? What's this silence?
LETS ROCK THIS PLACE YALL 😫😫😫😫
*Plays gucci gang and dances*
CMON GUYSSSSSS WE ARE GONNA DO ALL OF THIS AND MAKE THIS DAY A GREAT ONE,RIGHT?!?!"
„And you are wondering why you are on the edge
of losing your damn job."

„I WAS JUST TRYING TO LIGHTEN UP THE DAMN MOOD (FUCK U ISTG I WILL SHIMMY SHIMMY KOKO STAB YOU IN
YOUR NECK 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬)"

Everyone was laughing at how Jisung and his worker were having a little fight when Jisung realised that he was finally allowed to leave.
He packed his stuff and instantly went outside.
He took a deep breath of the fresh air which was not filled with the scent of meat and salty co workers.
He enjoyed the fresh and cool breeze of the air before he finally headed home.
——————————————————————
SOOO YALL THIS WAS MY FIRST PART AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORY 💖💖💖
I appreciate every vote and especially comment a lot 💘💘💘
Stay gucci yall 😫😫😫❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥

——————————————————————SOOO YALL THIS WAS MY FIRST PART AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORY 💖💖💖I appreciate every vote and especially comment a lot 💘💘💘Stay gucci yall 😫😫😫❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥