Chapter 3

Noah POV

So research was boring as fuck and I couldn't fucking concentrate due to the constant reminder of the two sex gods that are sitting on my bed in my room with me sandwiched in the middle.

I hate that I love it. The warmth pressing against me on both sides is something I would never forget. It's not a good idea considering both Levi and Hunter aren't gay.

'' Well I'll see you tomorrow Noah, I have to get going before my mom throws a fucking fit'' Levi winks at me as he makes his way to my door.

I wave at him as I get up and start cleaning up our work space. We finished like 5 minutes ago and we were just sitting on my bed.

''I can't leave yet'' Hunter says.

''Why??'' I reply trying not to sound to exited.

'' None of your business '' Hunter says with a sneer.

'' well it's my fucking house so yeah I think I need to fucking know'' I say as I start to get angry. Who the fuck does he think he is?!

''Fine my parents are having sex everywhere in my fucking house and I don't want to be scarred for life''he says sounding bored.

I blush at the fact he can says something like that without giving a reaction. I wouldn't know what to do if I walked in on my parents doing that. Oh but wait, I haven't seen my parents in the last 5 Months.

Eversince the incident with him I hardly ever see my parents. They're guilty and they better fucking be. They knew yet did nothing.

''What's up with you''Hunter says snapping me out of my dark thoughts.

'' Nothing just thinking''

''About what'' he asks getting too nosey for my opinion.

''Nothing important '' I dismiss.

He nods and I try to bring up conversation with Satan.

'' So what's your favorite food''

Hunter looks at me as if I lost my fucking mind.

''Steak'' he says eyeing me. I squirm under his gaze and again it starts to do things to my lower half it shouldn't.

Think about horrible things Noah. Think.
Dogs, old ladies, saggy balls, Mrs Potters dress.

It works.

'' What's yours'' Hunter asks eyeing me curiously.

I glance at him trying not to blush.
''Pizza'' I say somewhat hesitantly.

He gives a breathy laugh and I'm momentarily stunned. Hunter just fucking laughed. The Hunter that merciesly beats up anyone who tries to fuck with him.

I made him fucking laugh.

'' What the fuck are you smiling about'' he asks snapping me put of my thoughts.

''Nothing just i just don't think anyone has ever heard you laugh'' I say smiling gently. I avoid looking into his eyes since getting lost in them would not help me.

I risk a glance up and see Hunters face slightly surprised but mostly pissed.

I flinch when he gets up and stars walking towards the door.

''It will be the last time, and if anyone hears about this I'm going to gut you like a fish'' he says slamming my door on his way out.

Well that could have gone better.
Atleast I avoided being pumbled to death.

I check the time and see it's only 5 and I'm not tired.

I suddenly remember I have maths. I hate maths.

Taking out my phone I play humble by our last night. It's a new band and I love them. I love rock and heavy metal. I start my homework listening to the song.

Sitting up for the first time since starting my homework was not easy. My back ached and my hand was sore.

Glancing over at the clock I realize I spent two fucking hours on maths.

Groaning I put my work away and get ready for bed.

I fall asleep remembering the warmth of being sandwiched between Levi and Hunter.