School. I hate it. I have to act like I love it, i 'love' the attention, I 'love' being cheer captain, I'm the 'perfect' girl next door. My name is Betty cooper. I'm a straight a student, cheer captain, and I'm in a gang called the serpents, but only my closest friends know that. Veronica lodge, Rich girl, cheerleader and my best friend. Cheryl blossom, my friend and my cousin, cheerleader and fashion queen, and her girlfriend, Toni topaz. Cheerleader and bartender at the white wyrm, the serpents bar. 'Hey girl' Veronica said, walking up to me with Cheryl, Toni, her boyfriend reggie and her brother Archie, another one of my best friends. 'Hi v.' 'Did u hear about the new serpents' 'what new serpents' I asked taking my books out of my locker and slamming it shut, startling Veronica and Toni. 'Who ate your pancakes this morning' Toni asked. 'Sorry, just my mom' 'another Argument?' Reggie asked. 'Yh' I sighed. We sat down once we got chemistry in our usual seats. Reggie and Toni at the front, Ronnie on the side, Archie in the middle with Cheryl behind him, and me at the back. About 20 minutes through the lesson, there was a knock at the door, then principal weatherbee walked in explaining to the teacher that we had a new student. 'Come on in now forsythe' he said. 'Jughead' a boy said, walking in the classroom. 'Don't be rude forsythe' weatherbee said sternly.' 'My name is jughead' the boy explained. 'Sit at the back please forsythe' 'for crying out loud, my name is jughead' he said annoyed. 'Sorry. Jughead' 'where shall I sit?' At the back next to miss cooper.' I looked up after hearing my name, and saw the teacher looking at me. 'Elizabeth, put your hand up please' she said. I stopped engraving things into the desk, put my pencil down and looked at the teacher. 'Please don't call me Elizabeth, my name is betty' 'of course, Betty, I'm sorry' 'don't worry about it'. 'Hi' I heard a voice. I looked up to see, jughead, I think his name was. 'Um..hi' I replied. 'I'm Betty cooper' damn. I thought. He was cute. Scratch that, hot!. He had dark black, tousled, messy hair, with a grey beanie on, he was wearing a plain black v-neck and black ripped skinny jeans. 'Betty cooper? Are you a serpent by any chance?' 'Um..yh. I am actually, how did you know?' I just moved here, and my dad is making me join the serpents with him' 'oh. Cool' 'cooper, jones, detention' 'what did we do?' I asked. 'Talking in my lesson. Now I'm going to pick names out of a hat, and whoever you get, is going to be your project partner.' She explained. 'First pair, reggie and Ethel, next, Archie and josie' Ronnie was with Ben, Cheryl was with Dilton and Toni was with Valerie. 'And last we have Betty and jughead' she finished.
Ring
This was gonna fun