38 - Tripping

don't keep hopes high because I said there is a surprise. its nothing much but i was really excite to write this chapter that's why i said there is a surprise. The place name i mentioned down is imaginary but I was really mesmerized by the beauty of that place once I visit there two years back and I always imagined a story with that place.

enjoy.....

Writer's pov

" There is nothing to discuss in this matter. We need to hide for some days. " Ishaan suggested

" Do you really think that hiding somewhere will solve this problem? Whatever it is we have to face it that's the solution" Viraj didn't agree with Ishaan's idea.

" I know hiding somewhere won't solve anything but Viraj look at our current situation we are not in a situation to fight back. From the information I got those goons are still searching for us in this whole city. If they find us then that will be the end of everyone. We will fight back but this is not the right time " Ishaan tried to make Viraj understand that what he said is not practical.

" I think Ishaan is right Viraj let's hide somewhere first and then we can decide what to do next . You also witnessed today how we nearly escaped from their hands and how dangerous are then . " Arjun said.

" What about our firm? If we went for hiding then who is going to control it ? " Viraj asked looking at everyone.

" I already talked with Ria. You don't have any important appearances in court. Ishaan also pushed his all meetings and cases for a week and same goes for me " Arjun informed Viraj.

" Ria will inform us if there is any emergency. You don't have to bother about firm" Ishaan added

" Okay office is solved. Now where will we hide ?" that was the real concern now.

For that question they don't have any answer because they don't know where they will go. They don't have a place to go like a relatives house or friends place.

" We can't go outside India in this condition but till South Asia we can make somehow" Arjun suggested

" That will be like we are surrendering to those goons by ourselves. Thailand, Bangok, are you serious Arjun? " they dropped south Asia plan.

" What about South India? Or our Mumbai branch" Ishaan suggeted

" Like where ? By this time our Mumbai branch will be already under their observation. From there to South ....that's impossible. Also we don't have any connections there " Viraj said and that plan also dropped.

When this heated discussions were going on Mili was continuously staring at her phone with a worried face.

" What about going to my house ? " Mili said and everyone's attention turned towards her.

" Where ? Dehradun ? " Ishaan asked to her

" Hmmm . It's a village in Dehradun. My family stays there. No one can find that place that much easier. You guys will be safe " she suggested and that idea wasn't bad.

" You might forgot that your parents severed all ties with you for marrying me and they don't even consider me as their son in law. Then in this situation you want me to take there ? " Viraj was literally mocking Mili.

" I know but we never went to meet them or make them understand our situation. It was actually my mistake that without a word to them I married you and their actions were right as my parents on that day . " Mili argued with Viraj.