Chapter 11

3rd person POV
They all decided to go together since they are in a group costume after all. If they showed up separately that might've been weird. Or not but they decided to go together anyway. Levys mom drove them all in her van because Levys mom is lit.

Once they arrived at the party they thanked Levys mom and got out. "Soo genius where do we put our stuff?" Jellal asked Lucy. "Okay don't look at me" she said. "Let's just tell Natsu that we know the band and that we are delivering their stuff" Gajeel said. "Yes yes that could be a good plan but it's also suspicious. Firstly he's gonna wanna know how we met and stuff then he might tell people." Erza said. "Easy we make sure he doesn't." Lucy said with an evil look on her face making everyone shiver.

So they set off to find Natsu.  They finally found him and you'll never guess where. Haha jk u probably know he was by the food. "Hey piggy!" Gajeel yelled making levy slap him on the arm. "What did u say metal face?" Natsu asked putting down his juicy drumstick. "Guys stop." Erza said making them both "aye sir"

"Anyway Natsu we met up with fairy tail and they asked us to put their stuff somewhere so they don't have to carry it. Do you know where we can put it so no one touches it and we don't have to carry it around?" Levy asked.
"Ya follow me." Natsu said making the group follow. He opened a vacant room with nothing in it.

"If I ever host parties, I usually hire a band and let them store their belongings in here and give them the key. He brings out a key on a little stretchy cord thingy.

(Idk if you know what I'm talking about)

He hands it to Lucy after all the equipment is inside. "Don't lose it and give it to fairy tail, oh yea enjoy the party!" With that he goes off to the snack table. Lucy locks the door and says. "do whatever but meet back here in an hour and DO NOT BE LATE OR ELSE." Lucy said. They all nod and then Erza suggests. "Let's go as partners so we at least have one person." They all agree. "Alright I'll be with whoever's left I'm not picky." Lucy says.

The partners were

Gajeel, Levy

Jellal, Gray

And

Lucy, Erza

ERZAS POV
I kinda wanted to go with Jellal but gray picked him first. It's whatever. I love Lucy but she is not that fun she's most likely gonna wanna work for the band. "Hey Erz you wanna grab something to eat and organize our songs and stuff?" She asks me. As expected. I try not to roll my eyes and nod. We decided to sing 2 songs.

Thank U, next by Lucy
(Ariana Grande)

I write sins not tragedies cover
(Panic! At the Disco)

After we finished Lucy glanced over my shoulder and something seemed to catch her eye. "Hey Erz are you down for some Laser Tag?" I smirked and nodded. How did Natsu get a Laser Tag thing in his house? One will never know. There was only 2 teams of 2 at a time so me and Lucy against some boys. We didn't know who it was because it was dark but we just knew they were boys. We were red team and they were blue.

3

2

1

Go

"Split or stay?" Lucy asked. "Let's split up" I say and she nods. I run left and she goes right. Suddenly I see a flash of blue and chase after it. I shoot and we both got each other out at the same time! Is that even freaking possible?! Suddenly I see a familiar face. "Jellal?" I ask "Erza?" He says. Then we burst out laughing. "Who were you with? Like on your team?" We say at the same time making us laugh again. "I was with Gray you?" Jellal says. "Lucy" making us both stop. "We need to find them!" I say and he nods in agreement.