From friends to lover

So I got very good response for my old story and inspired me to write down further  so here it goes.

So as days passed she and I became good friends we used to talk on calls msg WhatsApp fb Anywhere we feel like we were going deep in to our world . She had made me completely forget that a months back I was cheated by the person I love.
I kept texting her

Me: he baby you look so gorgeous today in that dress.
She:  oh so someone noticed me today ha.? Was It that only today u did notice me n not other days.
Me : no no nthg like that.
She: so how is it like then.
I said m sleepy can we talk tomorrow I still had some thing stopping me from inside not to go for it .

So I kept my cell aside was thinking

How beautiful it would be if me and she will get married will have so much fun
Like we will go to beach we will go on trips on rides we will have so much fun morning breakfast maggi or evening food . In shade of sun looking in her eyes and clicking those lovely moment in my eye and jus hold her hands keep in mum and let the time fade .

So I slept thinking something like that
And it was morning 6 she called me to wake me up . I didt picked it up .
It rang again i picked up .

Me :Hello yeaaa say in my sleepy tone
She :wake up its 6 we have to reach collge.
Me: come on i stay 10 min away from it.
She :So you don't to see me in my sari today ha .

Me: i was like what what I was fully awake you wored sari today
She: yes it's sari day so I did.
And I was so hurried to bath like i really dont know what went in me i wae ready by 6:20 and standing at station by 6.45 .

She came by 6.50

Omg I saw her walking down the stairs holding a purse and holding sari she was looking like a princess of dreams i I was so so much staring at her that she came near to me and said let's go n I was in my own world i knew she was the one till the short distance ride from station to college her hands on my shoulder my eyes staring the mirror of my bike which she was looking at me throw.

So guys its going to long will tell in Next part do read and comment its my start to writing do tell me about flaws of mine

Holy_Fucks
Anjali6678
jayshreesarswat
lollipopprincess89
SamridhaChakraborty2
sejal2003
Unknown_Enemy
SanskritiChaturvedi
MallikaGhosh
Chokingdevice
divi59
queen_3082001
sweetmango2001
RupaShah2
RoshniTapadia7
Akansha64
vaishnavi1892
ovobrats
Rupal_mishra_333
35elayne
12345priyanka
Geceninsogugu
Shanaya_book_lovermention a user