Meeting Him

You were walking down Angel Island because Sonic suggested that something so cool is going to happen there. 

'I wonder what Sonic was talking about?' You thought. 

Then, a yell was heard in the distance.  Suddenly, you tilted your head and looked around.  There was no one.  Maybe because your mind was tricking you.  Again.

Then, again, the same voice was heard even louder. You looked around you once again and then you tried running where the voice was coming from. 

You ran faster and faster,  making the voice even louder and louder each time you took a step. 

Particularly, you stopped where you think the voices was coming from and then you looked up. 

There,  you saw a red echidna with very gorgeous purple eyes, yelling at a white bate with teal eyes, which she was carrying a huge diamond or jewel.

"Roougggee!!!!  Give me the Master Emerald back!!!!" Yelled the echidna. 

The bat chuckled and looked at him.

"Oh Knuckie,  You know how much this jewel is to me.  You know, You should take a break from watching this,  uh,  what's it called..... Master Emerald, you say?" Sneered the bat, named "Rouge".

"Come on!!!  That's not my name!!!  Its Knuckles!!" Exclaimed the echidna named "Knuckles". 

You,  then,  hid behind a tree, not making a noise.  Suddenly, realizing your blush, you sighed and grinned.  At first sight, you thought you've fallen in love with the echidna.

Then, Rouge laughed and began to fly away with the Master Emerald.  You looked at Knuckles, his face was angry and flushed.  You just felt like wanted to help Knuckles, then you grabbed the biggest rock, then angle the perfected way.  Then, aimed at Rouge,  before she flew into the sky and disappear. 

Rouge,  then suddenly, let go of the Master Emerald, while she flew in the other direction, while the Master Emerald landed on the exact spot where it usually is. 

You smiled, while Knuckles cheered and laughed.  Then, you accidentally stepped on a stick, which cracked loudly. 

Knuckles,  then, turned around and saw you. You gasped, then, when you were about to run,  Knuckles came up to you.

"Hey..don't be scared.." Said Knuckles.

You looked at him, blushing.

"I'm-" said Knuckles.

"You're Knuckles... I'm (Y/N) the (A/t).." You said.

Knuckles smiled at you.

"Thanks (Y/n)  for saving the Master Emerald.  I owe you," said Knuckles, with the sweetest smile.

You blushed and looked away.

Knuckles saw you.

"Want to be friends?" Asked Knuckles.

You nodded.

"Here.." Said Knuckles, handing you a piece of paper.

You took it, slowly, and there was his phone number. This was the chance that you and the echidna became good friends.