Matt & I Chapter 10

*Kylie's POV*

After Matt went home I went to talk to my sister.

"Hey sis can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah," Lucy said.

I walked to my room with her and we both sat on my bed.

"Listen I know you think Matt is cute and that you may like him but please don't flirt with him," I said to her.

"I'm not going to flirt with him I mean he is very cute but I'm not going to flirt with him," She said back.

After she said that she left my room so I took a shower. I then put on a pair of sweatpants and a tanktop and Matt texted me goodnight beautiful. I smiled to myself and texted him back saying goodnight.

I woke up to my alarm clock, it's Monday. I turned it off and dragged myself out of bed I splashed my face with water and then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I went back upstairs to do all my everyday stuff. My outfit was a baby pink flowy shirt and I wore highwaisted shorts. I walked to school, we had small talk about nothing really just about school.

-skip to lunch-

We say at our normal spots and Matt put his arm around me. Taylor took a picture of us and posted it on twitter saying "look at these lovebirds @themattespinosa @itskylieee" .

My phone went off and I checked it, I retweeted the tweet and saved the picture. I looked at Taylor and he was smiling at us. I put my head on his shoulder.

"I wanna go home," I said.

"Don't we all," Taylor said.

I went home and worked on homework. When I was done I went downstairs for dinner. Another boring day I thought, that's when I got a text from Cam.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait for an update but I've been busy! Don't forget to vote and comment(:

I also don't know how long it is because I made it on my phone so sorry about that!