chapter 1

Grace was calling Christian and Elliot both get up for school as well come eat breakfast before she has her driver drop them off to school so they both then got ready and head down the stairs to go eat with their family and then Mia started laughing at them fighting about who ever finds the hottest girl school gets to go out with her first. Then Grace and Carrick both started yelling at them because it was time for them to get going to school Christian and Elliot got book bags and head to the door and Mia followed behind them as well then driver got out of the suv and opened the door for three of them and drove off and headed to the school. That same morning Ray was just trying to wake up Anastasia for school and have eat breakfast. Then Ray open Anastasia's door and she had got up and told Ray she will take a shower then she will get dress and come down to breakfast Then Ray had picked up the house phone and it was Kate Kavauagh calling to see if Anastasia would be coming for her first day of school and Ray just told yes but Anastasia is in the shower she will see you when i drop her off in the parking lot. Then Kate said ok to Ray and also Kate said i'm happy you two moved back to Seattle.