Hello!

Hello everybody!

My name is Kira Jones and welcome back to my Wattpad (Or, welcome, if you're new :D)

So, I'm so excited, cause Assassin's Creed has been my favorite game for a very long time now. And I'm actually upset too cause I still haven't play Liberation, Origins and Odyssey...

Anyway, I already have ideas for 3 chapters:

-How you meet

-You meet again

-And again, you spend a day together.

So those three chapters will come out tomorrow or tuesday. Also, I have a lot Assassin's Creed related stories that I want to share with you guys, so I may upload a lot more from now on.

I will also accept request for whatever you want to read about with you favorite character. I will also accept request for stories other than readerXAssassin's Creed (Exemple: Malik X Altaïr, Lucy x Desmond or others like that)

Plus for those who read my Creepypastas Bf Scenarios, I wanted to upload tonight, but after finishing the new chapter, my computer decided not to save what I did and I have to write everything, AGAIN. So I will do it as quickly as I can and I'm sorry for those who are waiting for it.

This said, I love you, have a good night/day and Stay Chill! Bye!

Ps: I wanted to say that I am a roleplayer on Facebook and If you guys want to come and play with me my facebook accounts are (yes I have two of them, one of them being especially for AC) Liza Kenmore and Shiki Huraka.

Here, Bye now :)