Mysterion

~Coon's pov~

I was on the roof of a building.

Sometimes it seems, the more criminals I try to stop, the more just come out of the back alleys. The city is a dying whore, she calls out for me to save her, and I don't know if I can, but she is still my city and I can't just sit and watch as innocent people are-

I was interrupted by someone a little ways next to me.

Who the hell is that?

I look over to see some dickbag with a purple cloak with a green  question mark on top, some gray clothing with a green M on his shirt and some underwear over his butt fucking pants.

I walk over to him. "Who the hell are you?" I said

"I am an angel keeping watch over the city at night, as violence and darkness take over the streets, I work to rid the city of crime. I am the symbol this town needs." the guy said in a deep voice.

"Oh no no no no." I said shaking my head. "I am the symbol this town needs."

He said nothing.

"Dude, seriously, you can't do that, go home, I was doing this first." I said

"Nu-hu"

"Yeah-hu!"

"You heard of 'the coon?' and now you're being a copycat. Is that your name? Copycat?" I said pointing to him.

"I am Mysterion." 'Mysterion' said.

"Mysterion? That's fucking retarded! You just gave yourself away, Craig! Only you would think of a name that dumb!" I said pointing to him.

"I might be Craig, and then again, I might not be, my identity must remain a secret, you cannot know."

"Yeah, well you can't know my true identity either."

"I assume you must be Cartmen, because you're fat."

I stayed silent for a bit.

"Well, you're wrong! I'm not Eric Cartmen and he's not fat!" I said. "Care to guess again?"

"I really don't care who you are."

"Oh alright kyle, yeah, took me real long to figure it out" I said circling him to get on the other side of him. "Only you, kyle, would be a buzzkill and try to steal my thunder. You don't care about stopping crime, you're just doing this cause you hate me, Kyle."

"Kyle hates Eric Cartmen, are you saying your Eric Cartmen?"

"No! I'm not- I'm saying that....god dammit! Stan! Is that you?!" I said trying to take off his mask but he stops me.

"It is you! Isn't it?! Clyde?! Clyde, your not a superhero, I am!" I said circling him again, trying to take off his mask.

"I cannot stand here and make idle conversations any longer." Mysterion says holding out a hand in front of me to stop me. "The city needs my help, there are innocents to protect." then Mysterion jumped off the building.

"No! Dude! You being a copycat! I'll sue you!" I said then I notice he was gone. "Motherfucker!"

~(y/n) pov~

I was eating dinner when Cartmen stormed inside looking bad.

"What's up, bro? How did the coon thing go?" I said.

"It fucking sucked!" He said walking up the stairs to his room.

Well....okay.