Summer

Raven

                So I've been cooped up at home at my grandfather's yet again I did take my Apparation's test and passed so I can pop in and out if I want and not rely on floo powder. I've grown some as well and my hair has turned more reddish-orange and I've developed more in my figure I have a young lady's appeal more likely I have big breasts but I know one thing this new term I will be attracting quite the attention. I woke up to owl with a letter I took it petting the owl and read it I had been invited to come to Quidditch World Cup with The Weasley family and they wanted to know a reply I looked to the owl I said "I'll show up and tell them you can go" it flew off now I have to find the perfect thing to wear and so I went into my closet and took out a lovely outfit and apparated to The Burrow home of The Weasley's I knocked on the door Ginny opened it she said "Raven you're here" she pulled me inside and hugged me. Showing me her home I was hugged by Mrs. Weasley and then the boys came down the stairs Fred and George they bowed to me and said "Our Prankster Queen we are at your service" I said "At ease boys, no pranks today" Ron came down the stairs he said "Raven" he hugged me he had gotten taller and his voice deep instead of squeaky he said "How did you get here?" I said "I apparated of course" he said "You did?" I said "Took the test and passed on my first try" Fred said "Of course you would Raven, because you're the best at everything" I said "Oh really? Is that to impress me boys given what I had said last term?" hinting that I get do date this term and it's up for grabs who get's to date me. Ginny said "Raven, you're staying in my room tonight so follow me" she took my hand and I walked past them been up there for a good time I came down to be sneaky I spotted Fred he was doing something I went to seem clueless at what I was doing I went and took a step to trip and he caught me our eyes locking I said "Thank you Freddie for that save I wonder why you're not Gryffindor Keeper because you seem to be great at this" his cheeks went red he let go of me as I went and straightened my skirt out he said "Perhaps I like hitting things as a Beater" I said "Okay you got me there" I leaned into him seeing him get nervous I was within inches of his lips I said "You do know this term is when I'm allowed to date and it's all fair game really of course only my year and up are the ones I'm looking at so right now you're in the running" he said "I'm in the running?" I said "Yeah Freddie?" he went to lean almost touching when a noise broke us apart I turned to see Ginny on the steps I said "Good luck Freddie" I walked out of there he muttered "Curse you Ginny". I had been doing this to George as well but it was Ron who interrupted George instead of Ginny I know I had told them I wasn't doing pranks but this was too much fun to pass up and I know Hermione and Harry are coming tonight so I can't wait but given what Draco told me that Harry likes me I wonder if I should test that logic as well. 

                 Hermione is rooming with me and Ginny I left them to talk in the room it was too much for me I came down the stairs I found Harry alone and went to being flirty to see how he react I could tell he was having a hard time I had to up my A-game I knew the day of Quidditch be the perfect time and why not after all I'm hot and given my new looks I would be smoking hot. I got up early because Mr. Weasley said we need to so I dressed in something that would say "HOT" 

I greeted the group outside where the boys were carrying the load of camping gear of course Fred and George took notice of me and tried to show how strong they were I linked my arms with Hermione and Ginny and walked when we came to two people Mr

I greeted the group outside where the boys were carrying the load of camping gear of course Fred and George took notice of me and tried to show how strong they were I linked my arms with Hermione and Ginny and walked when we came to two people Mr. Weasley said the older man was Amos Diggory meaning the young one was Cedric Diggory the Hufflepuff seeker a 6th year boy and he was quite handsome in my book he took notice of the lot of us and was looking at me attentively as I blushed the girls noticed and unlinked their arms from me and went to talking about things with Ron and Harry Cedric said "Hi Raven, how's your summer?" I said "Eventful, I passed my apparation's test so I can apparated whenever I want to" he said "So can I, didn't think I would pass it but I did" Harry watching us talk as he was getting jealous the others took notice of this but I didn't mind it though because well I did mention it was fair game.