Warren Worthington iii (Smut)

"Hey (y/n)!" I turned my head a little to fast and hit my horns on the wall.

"ow. Oh shit." A silver haired boy appeared in front of me, making me flinch back. "Jesus crist Peter! I told you not to do that!"

"I saw you hit your head. Sorry but it was funny."

" Hey it's not my fault I have a weird mutation."

" Well. Warren wanted to see you." Peter winked at me. He grabbed my hand and the back of my neck and before I knew it I was next to Warren.

Warren didnt have a shirt on and his wings were spread out a bit. I have always been jealous of his beautiful angelic wings. My wings were large, black and looked like a dragons. I hated them and Warren knew this.

"Hey..." Warren put his finger under my chin so I would look at him. "You're beautiful. I love you (y/n)." I didnt know what to say. He smirked and kissed me.

His kiss was filled with love and lust. I loved the feeling. Warren griped the bottom of my shirt and literally tore it in half. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off slowly, giving him a show. A low and sexy growl erupted from him as he scanned my body. The only thing separating us was our undergarments. I walked slowly and put my hands on his wings. His face shifted to pleasure. I knew he loved when his wings were touched in a certain way. My hands flowed through the feathers gently. His moan filled my ears. It turned me on.

Our eyes never left each other. "Get on the bed." Warren's voice was low and stern. I did as told and lied down on his bed. He climbed on top of me, watching me carefully. His left hand traced up my body, going up to my chest. "We should take this off." He was referring to my black bra. I took it off. Warren smirked as he went down to kiss me, his hands reaching for my horns. The feeling of his fingers grazing my horns made me moan loud into the kiss.

"Warren. I want you." I struggled to say a few words. My moans were interrupting me.

It was like something clicked in Warren as I said those three words. Our last articles of clothing were tossed to the side. He was hard as a rock and huge. I wanted and needed Warren badly. "Please..."

Warren put his tip at my entrance. He was teasing me. We looked into each others eyes as he entered me. He was big. Probably to big. He moved his hips slowly letting me get used to his size. The pain soon turned into pleasure. Without me noticing, my hands fell upon his wings. I ran my fingers through the pure white feathers as my body rocked with every thrust of his hips. I wanted to make him feel good too. He moaned and growled in my ear. Making me even more turned on. If that was even possible.

" Faster Warren. Please." He obeyed my command, going faster and faster. We were both getting closer to out climax.

The both of us moaned loud as our climaxes hit. Warren pulled out and came on my stomach. "That was. Amazing." Warren breathed out.

"We should go and take a shower." I smirked

"We should." Warren smiled and kissed me gently.

==================================
This was for Aubrey kermitsewersidee
She was yelling at me to make smut about Ben Hardy so. Here it is. I'm sorry.