5:The Injured Silver wolf pup & eyes in the Darkness

Hello guys!!,did any of you experience the time where you stupidly put a hickey on you own arm because of curiousity on how leeches feel when they stick on you?

Im the stupid one that did it!,the hickey on my arm,at first turned a little bruised and violate,it took a week and a day,i repeat, A-WEEK-AND-A-DAY before it completely dis-appeared,i mean completely dis-appeared with no trace like poof! Gone.

Well sorry 'bout that,e-hehe...welp..this is the fifth chap! Hope you like it! 😎😎😎

________________________________________________

.¤*¤.
Replay
*¤.¤*

I pushed away the big and dense bushes,and saw a small,but beautiful clearing.

The sun just sets,and the moon and stars are on full view.

The place was full of Glowing Ice Flower's that i saw in a stolen book in my messenger bag.

Yellow fireflies flittered across the clearing but what really caught my attention was,the small Silver wolf pup in the middle of the clearing by the small smooth stone platform.

It lay injured,while breathing shallowly.

.¤*¤.
Continuation
*¤.¤*

I hurriedly rushed towards the little pup,and quickly looked at its injuries.

Their was a bullet wound on its...well 'his' left leg,and is losing blood,quick.

I quickly activated my electricity,and let it flow into the lityle pups body,the electricity slightly numbed the little pups senses and feeling,serving as an anastetic(is the spellinv right?) In order for the pup to not feel pain.

I let my electricity connect to the bullet and attracted the bullet out of the wound,after that,the blood started to flow out even more.

I took out bandages and a bottle of water, then took out medicinal herbs and a small cloth.

I wet the cloth and slightly cleaned the wound of the little pup,then applied the medicinal herb after i chew it ,then wrapped the wound with the bandages.

(Honestly i don't know any of those,please just bear with it even though the procedure is wrong. *Peace!!)

I wiped a few sweat on my fore head and looked at the silver wolf pup in front of me.

The pup has-surprisingly-Silver with hints of blue fur,its height is about the same of a normal 2 months old puppy.

Its a good thing that the pups breathing is okay.

I gathered a few braches and lighted them up with my elextricity-which is as convenient af- for the pup's comfort.

"....."

Why only the pup?,well,im a zombie so i don't actually feel the cold.

I enhaled deeply,only to smell something horrible!

"....."

Wait...its me! Oh gosh,i stink i have to atleast take a bath.