8

Yoongi sat at his desk and took notes, concentrated on his work. This was a class he didn't have with Jungkook or any of Jungkook's friends in. He was paying attention to the lesson and taking useful notes until he was interrupted by a balled up piece of paper being thrown at him. It hit him in the face but not hard enough that it hurt.

He was brought out of his concentration which was really frustrating. He turned his head to the direction it came from. There was a handsome boy a few desks away, smirking at him. Yoongi stared at him for a moment and then turned back around. He grabbed the piece of paper and opened it. It was wrinkled but still legible. It read:

Send nudes

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and read the two words over again.

'What?' Yoongi thought while setting it to the side.

The class went by pretty quickly and before he left, he scrunched the paper up and tossed it in the garbage can.

~~~~

Yoongi grabbed his lunch and walked over to the table he sat at yesterday, where all his acquaintances were. He sat down in between Jungkook and Jimin. They all greeted him and continued eating their lunch.

"Joonie." Taehyung broke the silence. Joon looked up and immediately put his fork down.

Tae only called him that when he was nervous or scared. Or he did something wrong. Namjoon sensed it and narrowed his eyes at the younger boy.

"What did you do?" Namjoon raised a brow suspiciously, his tone flat.

"Imayhavefailedthemathtest."

Even though Tae slurred his words together and said them quickly, Namjoon knew exactly what he said. He knew his boyfriend very well.

"What?! You failed? How? We studied for that test for hours!" Namjoon exclaimed with a huff, a frown on his face. Yoongi whimpered quietly and moved closer to Jungkook without realizing it.

"Namjoon, lay off. He's probably stressed enough as it is." Jin reprimanded with a warning glare, purposely emphasizing the word 'stressed'.

"Sorry." Namjoon sighed, reaching out for Tae's hand. They laced fingers and Namjoon's thumb caressed Taehyung's hand.

They ate in silence, not really having anything interesting to talk about. Suddenly Yoongi spoke.

"W-what does send nudes mean?"

Jungkook coughed and choked on his food loudly while the others exchanged nervous glances and wide eyes. They all paused, waiting for someone to speak. After Jungkook was done choking, he decided to break the silence.

"Yoongs...who told you that?" Jungkook asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice and eyes.

"Well this kid threw a paper ball at me during class. It said send nudes. What does that mean?" Yoongi asked curiously with a head tilt.

"You really don't know?" Taehyung cocked an eyebrow. Yoongi shook his head.

"My innocent little baby." Jin cooed and pinched the lil meow meow's cheeks. Yoongi whined and pushed his hands away.

"Who threw the paper?" Jungjealous asked, voice getting a little louder.

"Umm I don't really remember his name...something with an H, I think." Yoongi pursed his lips, trying to think.

"What class was this?" Jimin inquired while raising a brow.

"Science with Mr. Coconut. Second period." Yoongi replied.

"Heechul." Hobi pieced it together.

"Sounds like something Heechul would do." Tae shrugged and the others agreed, except Jungkook who was fuming.

"He was probably kidding though. He's known for being funny and joking around." Jin assumed.

"But you guys didn't answer. What does it mean?" Yoongi questioned, curiosity running through him.

"It's when you send someone-" Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook slapped the back of his head.

"He's probably the only innocent kid in this school. Don't ruin it Tae." Jin said and the others agreed.

"What no! I want to know." Yoongi pouted cutely.

"I'll tell you some other time." Jungkook mumbled. Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms.

"Fine."

Oof