Prologue

A small skeleton clad in blue walked down the empty snowy town. Snow blew from nowhere distributing the piles of dust. As the skeleton clad in blue walked past the snow filled town, past the damp wet land of waterfall and into the lava filled lands of hotland humming as he went. The blue clad skeleton called blue walked over to the black boned glitching skeleton.

"Hey Error!!" Blue greeted and waved over at the black boned skeleton.

"wH@t ThE h3l| b[u3" the skeleton named Error yelled in surprise at Blue.

"Sorry Error didn't mean to scare you, everyone in snowdin and waterfall are dead!!" Blue said with a smile.

"G0oD j0b b]u3, 3veRy0n3 !n h0tL@nD anD tH3 c@p!tal @r3 d3@d" Error said smiling at the little skeleton standing in front of him.

"All that's left is the Sans of this au!! Shall we kill him together?" Blue asked. Error nodded and with that the two skeletons left to the judgment hall.

In another au hidden away from the rest of the multiverse in a dark mansion or castle depended on how you look at it. On a couch in the huge living room laid a skeleton named dust who was covered in dust, with one eye red and the other eye red ringed in blue. "I'm bored," said as he looked over to his fellow crewmates the skeleton with a hole in his head and only one red eyelight named horror was throwing his axe in the air, "same," said another skeleton by the name killer he had black liquid coming from his eyes and a red target soul showing, "your always bored, dust" the skeleton human hybrid named cross he wore manly black and white except for the gold heart locket and his red scar under his red eye, "shut up, I'm trying to read here" said their leader nightmare a skeleton covered in black goop and four tentacles coming out of his back and the most scariest part was his one glowing blue eye ready for battle.

"Where's cherry?" dust said. "With his brother" cross said. Their two other members that were not here at the moment were cherry or swapfell sans and error sans.

The crew went silent once more to do their own thing.

(Okay, this book is going to be a little different then my other book but I hope you like it anyway. And hopefully I'll be able to update both my books more. I hope you have a great night/day everyone)

421 words