You're Mine And I'm Yours

"Izuku, Today is the day that you are going to tell Kacchan that you like him. No more putting it off, your going to ask him and not take no for an answer." Deku was bright red in the face, about to ask the love of his life out. He could see Bakugou talking to Kirishima and Tokoyami, he walked up bakugou as nervous that he has ever been in his life. "u..um...Kacchan..." He tapped Bakugou on the shoulder. "What do you want nerd." Bakugou was a tallish boy that Deku has known since they were kids, he has blond spikey hair with a glare that could send chills up anyones spine. "Uh...w...will you go out with me?" Taken back, Bakugou stood over the top of Deku by a head, looking down making Deku reconsider what he just did. "Why would i go out with a green haired nerd like you." These words shot through Deku like an arrow to the heart. He looked up at Bakugou with teary eyes before running off to the schools dorms. As soon as he got inside, he slammed the door shut and locked it, he didn't want to see anyone, he didn't want to come out of his room ever again.

***

The next day-

Deku still hadn't come out of his room. Bakagou had felt sorry when he saw Deku running off, he knew that he shouldn't have said the stuff he said, he didn't want to seem lame in front of Kirishima. He ran to Deku's room and knocked on his door and waited for an answer. when no answer came after trying twice he decided to break down the door. "DEKU YOU BASTARD." Deku jumped from his bed, hair messier than it usually is and a trail of saliva trailing from the corner of his mouth. "Wha...What do you want Kacchan" Deku said a little surprised and sad. "About yesterday...I...I just wanted to say that I'm..." Bakugou going red in the face. "I'm sorry ok" Deku wide-eyed and flustered at the sound of those words "What did y..you just say" Bakugou already frustrated "I said I'm sorry, ok nerd." Bakugou going red-er than he already was. "Listen" he said sincerely while closing the door. "I've liked you for a while as well... I guess." Deku teary-eyed. "No you don't, stop messing with me, you said it yourself who would ever go out with a dumb useless green haired nerd like me" Tears running down Dekus face. Kacchan walked toward him cautiously and embraced Deku in a hug. "No I'm not Deku, this time I'm telling the truth." Bakugou moving his head towards Dekus neck and started to bite and suck right underneath his half chiseled jaw. "Kacchan...what are you do..ahhh." Dekus words broke off into a moan, Bakugou pressing his lips down his neck towards Dekus collar bone broke off. Before Deku could even get a word in Bakugo pressed his lips to Deku's, leaving them there for a solid minute before breaking apart. "Is this enough proof." Bakugou's face smug-looking into Deku's eyes. Deku still partially in shock. "I...I still don't know, y... you're never like this." Bakugous face dropped, realizing that he still thinks this is all a joke. Bakugous hand moved from Dekus shoulder down to his thigh. "Ahh, Kacchan what are you." Bakugou Cut off his sentence once more with a kiss. Deku letting out a needy moan when the kiss stopped. Bakugous hand now moving from Deku's thigh to his half-hard member in his boxers, moving his hand up and down the light fabric. The light moans coming from Dekus's mouth were driving him crazy. He moved to the waistband of his boxers to pull them down slowly to reveal the hard member from its confinement. "Is this ok?" Bakugou looked up at Deku waiting for his response. Deku nodded his head in acceptance. The blond boy moved his head down the the member now laying in his open hand, pressing small kisses along the side of it. continuing to kiss it on the way up to the tip when Bakugou looked into Dekus eyes before moving it into his mouth. "Kacchan" Deku said in a low voice moving his hand to Bakugous hair, moving his hand up and down with the moment of Bakugou. Deku moaning with every bob. "Kacchan i...I'm going to..." Bakugou lifting his head up stopping with a final kiss to the tip. "Hang in there for a little more." Removing Dekus boxers completely, Moving his head down the Dekus tight hole, and spreading his legs apart. Bakugo moving closer to start pressing his tongue against Deku's ass, thrusting it forwards and back in fluent motion listening to the moans coming from the other boy's mouth. Bakugou pulling away from the boys hole to insert a finger whilst moving up for a kiss, taking in every airy moan the Deku was creating. He pulled away from the boy and stood up, removing his own pants releasing his long cock, hard from foreplay. "You Ready?" Bakugou said lining up his cock with the other boy's wet hole. Deku nodding and panting from having his ass played with. Bakugou didn't take the chance to hesitate as he inserted his own member. Thrusting in and out, they were now both in a symphony of moans with sweat dripping down both there chests and foreheads. "Ka-ha-chh-ah-nn" Dekus moans pausing with every thrust. "Fuck, your so good Deku ahh" Bakugou breathing in every sound that Deku was making, and he never stopped looking at his face. Taking in every detail that he had missed, how his green hair shone in the light, that freckled face of a child that you would always miss, Bakugou was counting off all the tiny details that he could see, from every freckle to the tiny dimples when Deku smiled. "Kacchan I'm about to". "Hold on nerd just a little more" Bakugou using what was a past insult to a cute nickname. Bakugou now thrusting harder into Deku, coming close to the edge and now becoming more desperate. "Kacchan I'm AHH" Deku going completely red and coming all over his abs and chest making Bakugo want to see it again, closely chasing after his arousal. Finally pulling out and letting Deku finish him off, feeling the small boy's tongue at the bottom of his member. Letting out a final loud moan before coming to ease filling the green-haired boy with his warm white liquid. Pulling out of his mouth, Deku swallowed Bakugou with some dribbling out from both sides. Bakugou wiped his mouth and gave one last kiss before collapsing on top of Deku and giggling. "Was that enough proof" Bakugou looked up with a smile "Yes" Deku stroked the side of Bakugous face before they soon fell asleep.

Hello guys, sorry this is only small. this is my first proper story that I've written, i mean i have done some practice but it never went the way i wanted it to be, i really enjoyed writing this except when re-reading it i feel like that i put bakugou to be to caring and not really enough of his manor into it but it turned out ok so i hope you all enjoy. ^^

2022 Msg:
For those wanting more and I still get messages about wanting a sequel to this I do have another book I'm currently writing that is a smut/fluff  so go check it out.