MAC GETS MUD ON HIS ASS BUT DONT WORRY I GOT IT BUDDY ;^)

Big Macintosh step into the shower. Well howdy there buddy Big Mac walks over, happy to see you. You think we can help you with something. As you take off your pants, you bend lower than you need to on purpose. Mac's adjusting the core temperature. He's not looking your way you stoop low and take a peek.Oh wow. No wonder he's so popular. You blush a bit harder. Steam fills your little corner of the barn; the water's nice and hot. Fully unclothed, you step onto the water. He lets the water rinse the mud out of his coat. And you brush it off of your body with your hands. You notice Mac is having a particular bit of trouble with a thick blotch of mud on his flank. "I got it, Mac." You reach over and wipe the mud from his flank. You can't help but notice just how muscular he is. You stroke his flank again. He gently strokes at your chest, brushing away the dirt. Even after the mud washes away, his hoof lingers, making slow circles on your chest. His eyes make their way up to yours. Your heart begins to pound. You put a finger to his lips. "I know." He rears back up onto his hind legs, and begins making out with you again. You notice he's becoming aroused too. Mac begins to nuzzle your neck, breathing hard.Before you know what you're doing, you're reaching for his throbbing appendage. You're just about to wrap your fingers around it when Mac gasps and drops to all fours. "No!", he whispers. "Not now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I digress.

srry I iz nut posting as much :^(

But I'm werkin on shit