The Death of a Bachelor- Boyf riends

This is my first smut, so don't  judge.

3 person's POV

Jeremy had just gotten done calling Michael a loser and he would be lying if he said he didn't feel bad but he let his squip take over even though Jeremy wanted to go back and hug, kiss, and do so much more to Michael. He wished he figured his feelings for Michael sooner but it was too late now and now there was not turning back.

Jeremy walked to where Jake was, getting a greeting sight that kinda made him hard. Jake making out the small and tiny Rich, both moaning begging to lose the clothes on their body's. 

All Jeremy could think about how his lips on Michael's would feel but the squip stopped it right away with a shock but Jeremy didn't want it to stop. He went to the table where Jake and Rich was doing their own thing, Jeremy grabbed one of the cups of a few and took a swig, then another, then another, he did this until the cup was empty. He then grabbed another and another until he couldn't drink anymore. He could no longer hear his squip, he was a free man, a horny free man.

He went to the bathroom he last saw Micheal, "Awesome party, I'm so glad I came!" Jeremy heard and you could tell Michael had been crying but he was to lost in his mind.

Him fucking Michael senseless, hearing him moan his name, Michael scratching his back roughly as he thrusted into him, and everything else in between.

He heard the door open as tear stain Michael came into view  and before Michael could get a word out Jeremy smashed his lips on Michael's. He felt Michael tense and put his hands on Jeremy's chest to push away and he did.

He pushed Jeremy away, "WHAT THE HELL," Michael yelled, not realizing it was Jeremy. "Shit, look Michael I'm so sorry," Jeremy said sobering up as he slowly heard the squip's voice screaming, telling him if he does this everything with Christine is ruined.

I don't give a fuck
But that's why I'm here
Well change because I want someone else
Fine what is the new objective
Fucking Michael senseless
New objective: Have sex Michael
What do I do
Call him Micha, but let him say what he has to say
Ok

"It's okay Jeremy, I was just leaving," Michael said a tear slipping out of his eye, "also Christine is over there," he said pointing to Christine dancing drunkly on the coffee table.

"But oh Micha~," Jeremy said seductively looking into Michael's brown eyes, not breaking eye contact, getting off the floor. "I wasn't looking for Christine, I was looking for a certain Mell," Jeremy said roughly grabbing the collar of Michael's sweater, they were face to face while Michael flushed hardcore.

"And he goes by the name," Jeremy gets to Michael's ear,"Michael," he whispered bitting Michael's ear lob, making the shorter boy shiver and moan.

Jeremy slowly but roughly pushed Michael in the bathroom that he just was in, still holding the collar of his sweater.

Once in the bathroom, Jeremy roughly slammed his lips on Michael's and this time Michael didn't push away, he kissed back. Jeremy licked Michael's bottom lip asking him to open his mouth but Michael just moaned softly at the action.

Help
He sensitive on his inner thigh
Thanks
You now have to do this by yourself I don't want to see this
Fine by me
Squip power off

Jeremy heard the noise and smirk, it was just him and Michael. He place his hand on Michael's inner thigh and rubbed it softly making Michael moan louder than last time, allowing Jeremy access. While, they we're making out Jeremy never moved his hand but he kept rubbing his thigh, the other playing in the boys hair.