- 05 -

3rd POV

Daniel was furious. She carried Ashley on her back as she made it back downstairs to gym class.

"Daniel!! What takes you 30 minu- oh my god!!! Ashley!!!" Alicia exclaimed as she looked at the sleeping Ashley on Daniel's back.

"What happened?!?!" Alicia questioned as Daniel looked at her.

"You look like you're gonna kill somebody...." Alicia trailed off as she took a step back.

"THE FUCK, JACKSONANDTHATOTHERASSHOLEMARKDIDSOMETHINGTOASHLEY!!!"
(Jackson and that other asshole mark did something to Ashley) Daniel explained while Alicia jumped back surprised.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Alicia shouted and then the gym teacher came.

"What's all the ruckus?" He questioned as he looked at Daniel and Alicia then averting his eyes to Ashley.

Daniel looked at Alicia and Alicia gave her the
'Don't tell him' look.

"N-Nothing sir, I just found Ashley passed out in the hallway and brought her here," Daniel gulped as the teacher nodded and wrote something on his clipboard.

"Okay, well, class is almost over, go change," He explained while walking back to the rest of the class.

While Daniel was about to go into the locker room, her eyes met Jackson's figure. Daniel's eyes widen as she told Alicia to hold Ashley. Alicia questioned why until she saw Jackson and immediately put Ashley down to go grab Daniel.

"Daniel!!!! Stop!!!" Alicia shouted as she grabbed Daniel's shirt.

But Daniel was too fast for Alicia and ran straight and landed a punch on his face.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU FUCKFACE!!!!" Daniel exclaimed as Jackson held his nose and groaned in pain.

"W-What?"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!!!!" Daniel shouted as she saw Jackson sneak a smirk.

"Mother Fucker!!!!" Daniel exclaimed as she was about to punch him again until she was held back by someone. She looked back.

"A-Ashley? Why're holding on to me?" Daniel questioned as she looked back.

"Y-You don't n-need to do t-this," She stuttered as she pulled Daniel back.

She looked back at Jackson.

Jackson smirked a perverted smile.

"You're fucking dead "
Daniel said in her head as she followed Ashley.

———

"Sorry to interrupt, I need Daniel Jung?" Someone had came into Daniel's class after gym to fetch her and that someone had to be the dean of students.

"Seriously?"

Daniel sighed as she got up from her seat and packed her things and then proceeded to follow the dean of students.
-
"What?" Daniel questioned as she was sat down in front of the dean.

"We heard that, you punched Jackson Wyatt? Is this true?"

"Shit,"

"Yes, ma'am, it's true," Daniel answered.

"Alright, since the Wyatt family wants justice, they want you to be suspended for a week,"

Daniel widened her eyes as she would have to leave Ashley alone.

"W-What? You guys can't just do that!! I-It's just the Wyatt family!!!" Daniel protested while slamming her hands onto the desk.

"Sorry, school rule says so,"