The beginning

It was a normal day as any to you. You and Namjoon would have your awkward hellos and go to class while staring at each other. You two were seat buddies so it was even more uncomfortable for Namjoon. While the teacher was giving a lecture, you felt a buzz come from your pocket. You reached down and pulled out your phone and saw a text from your mom.
Mom: "Sweetie I have a surprise for you when you get home." Knowing your mother, you never know what she's up to when she has surprises.

*time skip*

It was the end of school and you and Namjoon walked out of class together. You asked Namjoon could he drive you home since your mom took your car away because you were irresponsible.
Y/N: If you're not too busy, could you take me home today?
Namjoon: I-um yeah sure
One thing you two had in common was your dirty mind, but you two didn't know that.😏 You told him that it was for a family issue. He took a sigh of relief and guided you in the car. You just looked at him and smiled. When you got home you saw another car in the yard that wasn't familiar. You invited Namjoon in since it had been awhile. You open the door to your mom's smiling face and a mysterious boy sitting on the couch.
Y/N: Mother, what's going on?
Mom: Oh nothing. Nothing at all.
Y/N: Then who's that?
Namjoon: Yeah who is that?
You turn to Namjoon and your eyes meet.
Mom: Oh Namjoon, I didn't even see you there.
Y/N: Mom don't be rude.
Namjoon: No its fine. I'm used to it.
Y/N: You shouldn't have to be used to that. Never take any crap from anyone.
You shoot him your beautiful smile and and he smiles while looking in your eyes. Your mom was quick to interrupt your very rare moment together.
Mom: Okay back to the important conversation.
Mom: This is Steven. He's the top student in his college class.
Steven: Hi my name is Steven. Its a pleasure to meet you.
Steven holds out his hand to shake your hand. But just when you're about to shake his hand, Namjoon slightly pushes your hand out of the way and shakes his hand.
Your mother shoots Namjoon a look and he quickly backed up behind you a little.
Mom: Anyway, I wanted you to come home early because I wanted you and Steven to get closer together.
Y/N: Why?
Mom: Well, I arranged for you two... To get married.
Namjoon & Y/N: WHAT!!?

To be continued...۵