Crappy Day

I needed something new. Something to clear my mind off things. Before we do get into it, there will be triggers , so don't read if you get triggered by some things, and yes I see the title, its a joji x reader, but ya'll are gonna have relations with some one else first. So, here we go

*Your POV*
Beep Beep Beep Beep. *Smack* "uhhhgg" I groan. Do I have to wake up. I don't want to get up and go to work. But we got to get this bread. I get up and nearly trip over my backpack. "Fuck I need to clean" I say while moving my backpack on my seat chair

I leave my bedroom and head to the bathroom. I undress myself and take a quick shower. As I get out and wrap the red towel around my body, there was a extremely loud bang on the other side of the wall. "Are you fucking serious" I say loudly. I get out of the bathroom and go to the kitchen and bang on the wall 4 times to get them to shut up. Or at least quiet down.

I get dressed in my work clothes. I work at a burger joint down the road from my apartment. So it's not that bad. As I put in my work clothes my phone dings.

————————————————————
Nikki:Heyyooo Y/n What time do you get off of work? There's this awesome party in 61st street I wanna take you xoxo

Nikki..you know how I feel about parties. You remember what happened last time?

Nikki:Yeah I know but, it's been a year you need to get out more...

Fuck. It's already been a year?? It seems like yesterday it happened. Alright I'll go. Just don't make a big deal out of it.

Nikki:AHHH OKAY...I mean yeah that's cool

Lol Nikki I gotta go I'll see you tonight.

———————————————————-

I look over at the clock. "Shit it's almost 11:30 I have to get to work." I say. I grab my keys and my phone and I head out. Not only just to turn around a lock my door. I run downstairs to my car. Only to see someone. In a pink morph suit. "What the fuck" I whisper

I heard the person in the morph suit yell out "NYUEHH". I unlock my car, once I get in I see the man walking and yelling out "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME".  I wished I never moved here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk into work my boss Dave is arguing James as usual. James is his nephew, he's kind of cute with his blonde hair and dull blue eyes, but I'd rather have Ryan Reynolds. "Am I gonna have to break up another one of your fights?" I say. "Oh hey Y/n, see James that's a good employee. Why can't you be like her." David says. "Hi Y/n..." James says, he looks away and puts his head down.

"David, you got him upset" I say. "I'm sorry Y/n...he just need to pull his head out of his ass." David says. He walks away into the back. I flip the sign to open and turn on the light up open sign. I like my job here, David says I'm the daughter he never had. The pay gets my rent payed so I can't complain. I work cashier/waitress, James is the "bus boy" and David is the cook/owner.

I hear the door open. Four guys walk in. It was my neighbor Ian and his annoying friends, there was Chad the chubby loud one. Then Max the Aussie with a thick accent, now he was good looking. But there was someone else with him. He had jet black hair that was floofy, he looked about 5"8 he was wearing a shirt...with that pink morph suit dude. what. the.fuck.

"Yo, Y/n the usual. and add on an extra burger and fries." Ian said. "David you hear that?" I yelled out. "You know it, those boys can eat. So I better get extra stuff out." David yelled back while chuckling. I brought out the boys food and they were talking and shit. "Here you go guys" I say.

"Thanks Y/n, lookin good as always." Max says as he winks at me. "Oh ha ha max, shut up and eat." I say while giggling. I felt my face get red. As I turn around I see James get mad, turn around and stomp away. Geez who peed in his cheerios this morning

"Why you always have to flirt with someone like Y/n.... I mean she's Y/n." Ian says "Hey shut it Ian she's cool alright?" Max says defending me. Chad as always was the loudest. But that one guy kept quiet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

time 7:00pm

"Alright David I'm closing up." I say. "Okay Y/n you be safe tonight." David replied. "I will don't worry I always am." I say. I/ go out back taking the last trash bag out and I see James. "Oh hey James, You need anything." I ask. "Yeah I did need something...can I ask you something Y/n?" James said. "Anything!" I said while smiling. "Would you like to go out sometime?" He asked barley getting it out. "Oh...um James, I don't like you like that...I'm sorry." I said. James just stared at me, didn't say anything and walked away. Okay that was weird. Now time to go home and get ready.

Hey I hope you enjoyed this one. I'm working on the next!