Friends. by @devilwearsYSL

1.6 M / 49.4 K Votes / 79 parts / Completed

Charlotte's career came first. It always has. Since she was 16 and one of the most intelligent people of her age group, her goal has always been to be Partner of a high profile law firm. Her goal is finally in sight, it might take a few more years but she's well on her way. Now that career is sorted, time to sort out her love life. With her eyes open to love for the first time, will she find what she's looking for has been right in front of her for 4 years, in the form of her best friend Harry Styles? Or will she lose not only her friendship with him, but her friendship with Gemma and possibly her career?

--

If you love a good love triangle and lots of drama then this is your story to read. The sophisticated yet charming Charlotte realises that she's in love with her best friend but as soon as she make this discovery everything comes crashing down. Charlotte's emotions, her troubled heart and her stubborn ways are everything but constructive in her little disaster called life. I love how descriptive the author writes about the doubts and emotions running through Charlotte. It's a well written piece of fanfiction. Go give it a try.