Chapter One:

Faye, Namiko, and Kayla were sitting in Faye's office. They had just finished a briefing for their upcoming mission, and were planning out the details.

"We'll go in here, then work up to the third floor. Kayla will keep watch while Faye and I get the files and get rid of the online files via flash drive. McKayla will work on it from here. We then leave through this door." Namiko explains using the blueprint of the building they planned on storming.

The other two nod and go to get ready. Faye heads to her room and changes into an all black outfit. She then heads to the armory and grabs two hand guns and several throwing knives. Tucking them away she goes to meet up with Kayla and Namiko.

They had on similar outfits and various different weapons they worked well with. They leave the headquarters and go to one of their many cars. Driving to the location they make sure their trackers are in tact along with their communication devices.

They park a few blocks away and run towards the building. Stopping and hiding behind wooden crates they wait until the coast was clear before they head to the building and press themselves against the wall.

"Let the mission begin in three, two, one." McKayla announces through the ear pieces.

The girls run towards the building, guns raised. Faye takes the lead and kicks the door down allowing them to enter the building. To their left was clear, but on the right there were three men closing in on them. Kayla shot them down in no time before going into the direction they came from.

Faye and Namiko work their way up to the third floor.

"Heat signatures says three people in the room with the files. Four men in the room across from it. Other than that the floor is clear." McKayla informs them, the sound of her typing clear in their ears.

"I got right you got left." Namiko says before creeping to the door on the right.

Kicking the door down Namiko enters the room with her gun raised. One man got up and charged at her. He was unarmed so he raised his fists. Namiko shot him in his leg and kicked his nose. His body fell to the ground with a thud. The second man came at her with two knives. He swung his left arm and Namiko side stepped him making him stagger. She elbows him in the back before shooting him.

Getting the files she heads towards the computer and sticks the flash drive in. She waits until she can remove it. She decides to look through some of the stuff. Finding nothing she turns back towards the computer.

"You can remove it now." McKayla tells Nami. Doing just that she goes to find Faye. It didn't take long to find her.

Once she did they meet up with Kayla and head to the car. They silently drive back to the headquarters. Namiko notices something.

"Faye two cars following us. Keep driving, Kayla shoot for the tires." Namiko starts to shoot out of the window. They successfully shoot the tires causing the cars to crash into each other.

They make it back to the headquarters without any other problems. Walking in they are met with a confused looking McKayla.

"I was going through the files and found this." She says handing Faye a tablet.

On it read: "We know where you are. - L.T.Y"

"Can you trace where it came from? We need to figure this out as soon as possible." The leader says with a frown before going to her office.

None of the girls new it but in their garage one of the cars had a fully functioning tracker under the hood.

**a long wait but it is here. i feel like it is shitty and needs work but i wanted to update before the night like i said i would. it's currently 10:20pm and i hope y'all enjoyed this.

word cound: 676

xoxo, nana**