chapter 2

1st off sorry for the late update but here I am now right!? So let's get started ohh also this is my first book so it's a little bit cring

Diana pov.....

Today I'm going to apply for some jobs and see how that goes Elisabeth got a scholarship for a fancy smart school! So I finished the job application so I have to wait for Elizabeth to get out of school so I go practice stripping which is pretty easy but there is a man there so I just strip for him he seems to be rich he has a Rolex on and a pare of Gucci slides on but the next thing I know he is asking for a VIP with me but I have to leave so I tell him to come again at 10:30pm and he says ok so I leave go pick up Elizabeth and she finishes up her homework and she showers eats and goes to bed I get dressed do my mackup and go to work I strip for t and e man and he gets physical he wants a lap dance but I say no he grabbed me tightly and takes off his pants I say no and he still mb are me go down on him I said no but the pulled out a gun and I had to he kept a gun on me the whole time he rapped me I said no I said stop i tried to fight him off but he won and took over my body he made me cry i told my boyfriend and he left and he said I was just a dirty slut that wanted attention but in reality I was trapped by gun point..........

The end.

Jk that's the end of The second chapter an since this is my first book i got exited over 2 reads thank you to the 2 readers who read my book