chapter 1

A/N: You may have read other Supernatural fanfics... maybe one like this. Or maybe not. I will be co-writing this story with tabby_clifford_95

Dean P.O.V:

I was getting go on a hunt with Sam but he was taking to long so i yelled" Sam hurry up!"

Sam P.O.V:

all could hear was dean yelling at me to hurry up but i am worried because i got a message from Jess and she said, " i am hunting right now but i need help i called Lisa she if can help i am with her right now i love you."

Lisa P.O.V
I am on my way to meet up with Jess. She asked to help her with hunt so I am on my way to Macomb, IL to the Hampton Inn.

Jess P.O.V 

I am waiting on Lisa. I am ready to hunt these vamps. I have not told Sam yet but Lisa knows. I want to tell him but i am afraid of what he is going to say. So i am keep between me and Lisa until i am ready. I know I shouldn't be hunting right now.

Dean P.O.V

I know something is up with Jess. I will wait for her to say something.

Sam P.O.V 

Me and Dean getting ready to go on a hunt. We are going to Keokuk Iowa to hunt a demon. the  demon is killing people and there has been fires in homes that where just like mine when i was little. That's what Dean told me.

A/N if you have any suggestions let me know i am waiting to see what you guys think i do not own any Supernatural shows.