•Thirteen•

You two sat in silence for a few minutes before you moved your hand off of his and placed it in your lap. "Change of plans" he said and looked at you "Im going to make you something" he said seriously. You felt your face intently heat up as he got out of the car and walked back in. Quickly you followed him in and went to the kitchen were he was now looking threw the fridge. "Tonight you are going to be punished" he said coldly pulling some beef out of the fridge. "H-Huh" you said a bit confused. He closed the fridge behind him and placed the beef on the counter "I know you were talking to Jinyoung about me" he said a bit mad. You bit the inside of your cheek "He wasn't saying anything bad. He was telling me you were a good person and that-" you paused "That what" he asked harshly. "That you don't smile a lot, that when he saw you smile today it was the first day in years" you said quickly and looked at your feet. You could hear his footsteps getting closer to you and you knew that when they stopped he was standing in front of you, he used a finger to raise your head "You'll learn not to talk to strangers without asking me" he said coldly then walked to the sink turning the water on. "It will hurt" he added. You bit the inside of your cheek "Okay" you said softly. It didn't take him to long to cook the beef while you set two plates and things at the table. He brought a plate with the beef on it and placed it in the middle of the table taking some for himself as he sat down. You placed some on your plate and began to eat a little at a time. "How is it" he asked wiping his mouth with a napkin. You smiled slightly and nodded "It's good, how did you learn how to make this" you asked. He shrugged "Sense my appa was always at work I was with my eomma, I picked up a few things from her" he answered looking away. You smiled slightly "That's nice" you said and took a few more bites. It took about a half hour before the food was gone and the dishes were clean. "We're going to watch a movie" he said taking his jacket off and walked to the living room. You quickly followed him but paused in the doorway seeing him sitting down on the sofa with the remote in his hand turning on the TV. "Come" he said looking in your direction then patted next to him. You walked over and sat down slipping your shoes off.