Morning Wood

That morning I woke curled up next to Mr. Breslin, who was still asleep. He snores but very quiet, it's adorable. I didn't know what to do so I just layer in bed, thinking about last night till he woke.

"Morning cutie" he croaked, "thats some major morning wood"

I didnt even realize I had a full hardon. Noah started rubbing it through my shorts. I noticed his bulge growing also so reached over and copied him, but then pulled out his thick hunk of meat and it tasted even better than last night. This time I got the whole thing in my mouth. He slipped a hand down my shorts and started playing with my ass as I sucked. He started to stick a finger in, it felt way different than when I fingered myself his were huge! He got up to his knuckle on his middle finger & I was moaning so load, I loved his manly fingers in my tight boy ass. He kept moving it back & forth as he got deeper and when it was all in I couldn't even suck anymore only moaning then he pulled it out, very slowly and it felt like my ass was going to come out! But fuck it felt nice. "More daddy, use two" I know I could handle more, I mastrubate with cucumbers all the time. He used his saliva as lube and got 2 fingers in and soon 3 it was fucking hot, I loved feeling his many hand in my ass and the way he moved his fingers around.

"fuck me Noah!" I moaned

"It's Daddy or Mr. Breslin, boy" he grinned

He flipped me on my back and pulled my legs over his shoulder he bent down and spit on my hole & his cock.

"You ready for this, boy?"

He only slipped in his head and I was moaning grabbing his chest, he slipped his thick cock in softly but pretty fast and it was so nice, then he pulled it out and I screamed, he kept repeating going deeper and harder each time & before I know it Mr. Breslin is banging my ass deep and hard.

"Uhhhaaaa, yes boy. Just how I imagined, your ass is so tight" he leaned in and kissed me .

Knowing he's imagined fucking me too was so sexy, I started jerking and watching my sexy childhood crush, best friends dad, practically my father, fuck me and feeling his huge cock slide in and out of my hole made me shoot a load all over.

That must've did it for Mr. Breslin because he started pulling out and practically shot his load up my ass. It was so nice feeling the warm load shoot up my hole. Every time my ass clenched drips of his warm load would slip out. Then he bent down and started licking up his mess, his scruffy face ticking my ass as he sucked his own jizz from my ass. He then moved on to licking my load from my abdomen and I started laughing again, his whiskers felt so good going up and down my body. But I noticed he didn't swallow any of the cum - his or mine and then got up and kissed me. We back washed each others cum in each others mouths and I ended up swallowing most of it.

My throat always burned like hell after swallowing so after we got all cleaned up and dressed, Mr. Breslin took us out for breakfast. Then my mom called and he took me home.

"Look, ik you and Kyle are close. He told me he was the only one you told about being gay & that's when I started dreaming of you.."

"Mr. Breslin, won't tell him. I couldn't tell him"

"Call me Noah"

He kissed me goodbye and that was the last kiss I ever got with him. I still dream of the morning we fucked and jerk off to his jockstrap every time. I even get hardons when I'm over Kyles, though Noah's always working. Whenever he is there he acts like nothing happened between us. Times I do know though like when he calls me boy (which he never did except the day we fucked) and the way he stares at me when he thinks I'm not looking. One day I was over, Kyle went to use the bathroom and Noah came up behind me, put a hand on my shoulder, whispered "I love you like you're mine" and grabbed my ass.

Later I found out he got a new girlfriend, Sabrina. What a lucky hoe, gets to suck my mans cock anytime she likes. I like her though, way better than Karla & 20x more good looking. Mr. Breslin doesn't look at me as much anymore & calls me Cameron, barely calls me sport anymore. I don't know what I thought would happen, we obviously couldn't be together. He moved on and now I needed to.