;)))

" Where the hell am I? " you thought as you woke up in an
abandoned carnival. It wasn't all colorful and cheery as you thought carnivals usually would be, it was.. plain. " It's super foggy and dark " Y/N thought as she pulled out a flashlight. You started walking around and looked at everything. You just noticed a faint sound of the Jack in a box music in the background. But it sounded different... It sounded more slower and there were no words playing. " You ought to get out of here " you thought as you started to walk away. You felt a hand on your shoulder, and you tried not to panic as you heard a slight chuckle from behind you. "Hello..dear~" you heard the voice say as you jumped from being frightened. " c'mon Y/N, keep yourself together! " you mumbled quietly to yourself. You decided to turn around to see who it was. It was black and white and white clown. He looked about to be 6'0 or 6'1 he was much taller than you being that you are only Y/H. "So..what are you doing in my carnival..kiddo?" He said as you just started at him for a second. You knew that you were fucked, so you decided that it was a good idea to run away until he grabbed you and pulled you in his embrace "OOH HO HOOOOO, you aren't going anywhere you naughty little girl~" You were frightened and turned on at the same time. You thought he was gonna hurt you but instead he turned you around and started kissing your lips. He tried to put his tongue in your mouth but you wouldn't budge. He then squeezed your ass harshly as you moaned. With that he slipped his tongue in your mouth and started making out with you. You couldn't fight back anymore, you wanted him. You started to kiss him back and then he pulled away, you whimpered a bit but then he did something you didn't exspect. He whipped out his hard cock and told you to get on your knees. You did as he said because you were afraid that he would hurt you if you didn't listen. "Suck" he demanded as you started to lick the tip, teasing him a bit. He groaned softly as he grabbed a fist full of your hair. "H-Hurry up" you listened to what he said and you started to suck him off by bobbing your head up and down on his shaft. "Mmm..your so good at this baby~" he said "the names Y/N" you said as you smiled lustfully. he looked at you. "Mm...go faster" he said again as you started sucking faster, stroking the rest you couldn't fit. He than started moaning louder "Ooh, fuckk Y/N~" he started to face fuck you as you gagged a little. He then twitched inside of your throat "I'M CUMMING!!" he yelled out as he came inside of your throat and some on your face. You both breathed heavily as you cleaned up. "That was fun my dear, maybe we should continue next time?..hm?~" he said as he got fully dressed and walked away. 

( hope you liked it, ya pervs 😏 ~ )